1. #1
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Weekend Racing Picks

    Last Week, hit a $16 winner on Cane Creek Road along with two losers.

    Overall: +5 units (+$10 on $2 win bets)

    Kentucky Downs Race 6: #7 Catch a Bid (8/1), #10 Venetian Harbor (3/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 1: #3 Flatterwithjewels (2/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #2 Dozo (8/1)
    Golden Gate Race 6: #2 By Moonlight (8/1)

  2. #2
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Yesterday: -5 units
    Overall: 0 units

    Sunday, 9/12
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #3 Malibu Mistress (5/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #2 Peaceful Transfer (6/1)
    Golden Gate Race 3: #6 Stone Grove (9/2)

  3. #3
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Sunday, 9/12
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #3 Malibu Mistress (5/1) $14.80
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #2 Peaceful Transfer (6/1)
    Golden Gate Race 3: #6 Stone Grove (9/2)
    +4.4 units

  4. #4
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +4.4 units (2 out of 8 winners)

    Saturday, 9/18
    Los Alamitos Race 1: #2 Optimas (4/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 6: #4 NoLo Contesto (7/2)
    Los Alamitos Race 7: #5 T Bones Trick (6/1)
    Golden Gate Race 7: #2 Space Odessy (8/1)

  5. #5
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    A case of seconditis yesterday at Los Alamitos.

    Overall: +0.4 units (2 out of 12 winners)

    Sunday, 9/19
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #3 Manhattan Up (4/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #3 Big Sweep (2/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 9: #1 C Falls (7/2)
    Golden Gate Race 7: #5 Rewia (5/2)

  6. #6
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Sunday, 9/19
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #3 Manhattan Up (4/1) $10.80
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #3 Big Sweep (2/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 9: #1 C Falls (7/2)
    Golden Gate Race 7: #5 Rewia (5/2)
    +2.4 units

  7. #7
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +2.8 units (3 out of 15 winners)

    Saturday, 9/25
    Los Alamitos Race 1: #5 Unthrottled (6/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #4 Goldeneyed (5/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 7: #9 Tizlightning (6/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #2 Risk and Reward (4/1)
    Golden Gate Race 8: #3 Carolina Mia (6/1)

  8. #8
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Saturday, 9/25
    Los Alamitos Race 1: #5 Unthrottled (6/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 5: #4 Goldeneyed (5/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 7: #9 Tizlightning (6/1) $7.80
    Los Alamitos Race 8: #2 Risk and Reward (4/1) $5.60
    Golden Gate Race 8: #3 Carolina Mia (6/1)
    +1.7 units

  9. #9
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +4.5 units (5 out of 20 winners)

    Sunday, 9/26
    Los Alamitos Race 3: #4 Kidmon (10/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 9: #4 Too Late (4/1)
    Golden Gate Race 8: #4 Ten The Smart Way (6/1)

  10. #10
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Sunday, 9/26
    Los Alamitos Race 3: #4 Kidmon (10/1)
    Los Alamitos Race 9: #4 Too Late (4/1)
    Golden Gate Race 8: #4 Ten The Smart Way (6/1) $16.00
    +6.0 units

  11. #11
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +10.50 units (7 out of 22 winners)

    Saturday 10/2
    Santa Anita Race 1: #9 Granola Girl (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 5: #5 Unbridled Ethos (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 8: #2 Vertical Threat (6/1)
    Golden Gate Race 11: #2 Magic Tiger (9/2)

  12. #12
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post

    Saturday 10/2
    Santa Anita Race 1: #9 Granola Girl (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 5: #5 Unbridled Ethos (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 8: #2 Vertical Threat (6/1)
    Golden Gate Race 11: #2 Magic Tiger (9/2)
    -3 units

    Nothing doing. Granola Girl was closing strong at 7/1, but too late to catch the winner finishing 2nd.

  13. #13
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Sunday 10/3
    Santa Anita Race 1: #2 Thrilling (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 10: #10 Dolly Mae (8/1)
    Golden Gate Race 8: #4 Hydrogen (8/1)

  14. #14
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Santa Anita Race 1: #2 Thrilling (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 10: #10 Dolly Mae (8/1)
    Golden Gate Race 8: #4 Hydrogen (8/1)
    -3 units

  15. #15
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +4.50 units (7 out of 28 winners)

    Saturday 10/9
    Belmont Race 10: #4 Big Package (5/1)
    Belmont Race 11: #12 Sandro the Great (7/2)
    Keenland Race 10: #6 Ivar (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 1: #3 Leisureware (4/1)
    Santa Anita Race 3: #8 Cali Bay (7/2)
    Santa Anita Race 7: #9 Englands Rose (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 8: #9 Sometimes Always (3/1)
    Santa Anita Race 9: #1 I'll Stand Taller (6/1)


  16. #16
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,268
    Betpoints: 193

    Get em Express

  17. #17
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Saturday 10/9
    Belmont Race 10: #4 Big Package (5/1)
    Belmont Race 11: #12 Sandro the Great (7/2)
    Keenland Race 10: #6 Ivar (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 1: #3 Leisureware (4/1)
    Santa Anita Race 3: #8 Cali Bay (7/2)
    Santa Anita Race 7: #9 Englands Rose (5/1) $9.40
    Santa Anita Race 8: #9 Sometimes Always (3/1)
    Santa Anita Race 9: #1 I'll Stand Taller (6/1) $5.00
    -2.15 units

  18. #18
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: +2.35 units (9 out of 36 winners)

    Sunday 10/10
    Santa Anita Race 1: Sugar Sugar (5/2)
    Santa Anita Race 3: #2 Eagle in the Sky (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 5: #5 Tecumeseh Carolina (6/1)
    Santa Anita Race 6: #12 Pasito (12/1)
    Santa Anita Race 9: #7 D's Lovely Sophia (15/1)
    Fresno Race 7: #5 Scratchy Apache (4/1)

  19. #19
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Sunday 10/10
    Santa Anita Race 1: Sugar Sugar (5/2)
    Santa Anita Race 3: #2 Eagle in the Sky (5/1)
    Santa Anita Race 5: #5 Tecumeseh Carolina (6/1)
    Santa Anita Race 6: #12 Pasito (12/1)
    Santa Anita Race 9: #7 D's Lovely Sophia (15/1)
    Fresno Race 7: #5 Scratchy Apache (4/1
    )
    -6 units

  20. #20
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: -3.65 units (9 winners out of 42 win bets)

    Saturday 10/16
    Santa Anita Race 1: #6 Get On the Bus (6/1)
    Santa Anita Race 2: #1 Escape Route (3/1)
    Santa Anita Race 7: #4 Anna Fantastic (8/1)
    Fresno Race 5: #1 Canyon Crest (10/1)

  21. #21
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Saturday 10/16
    Santa Anita Race 1: #6 Get On the Bus (6/1)
    Santa Anita Race 2: #1 Escape Route (3/1)
    Santa Anita Race 7: #4 Anna Fantastic (8/1)
    Fresno Race 5: #1 Canyon Crest (10/1)
    -4 units

  22. #22
    MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 1,158

    Overall: -7.65 units (9 winners out of 46 win bets)

    Sunday 10/17
    Fresno Race 8: #5 Trash Talkin Cat (3/1)
    Santa Anita Race 9: #3 Another Eddie (15/1) *.75 units, #6 Miss Carousel (6/1) *1.25 units

Top