BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone have a list of USA run online OTB sites and their bonuses?

I played the Winticket $100 free for $100 played and another one about 2 years ago that worked out well for me.Most of the other OTB legal USA sites are all affiliated with Winticket so you can't get other signup bonuses.Then TVG isn't available in my state and a couple others aren't either.

I was just wondering if anyone has a list of legal USA OTB websites and if they run any of these great match play promotions.Thanks.

P.S.How many of you have tried the free $100 for $100 played at Winticket promotion?If you haven't,try it out because it's a no lose,no brainer.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Nice, you shill.

Youbet.com has a points program that can be redeemed for gifts and vouchers, but no real signup bonus. And be glad TVG isn't available, they gouge charging a quarter per bet.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I agree on TVG. If they were the only options, I'd drive to the OTB. With so many phone accounts with no charges in the US, I can't believe anyone plays at TVG despite the online convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by exstatman View Post
    Youbet.com has a points program that can be redeemed for gifts and vouchers, but no real signup bonus. And be glad TVG isn't available, they gouge charging a quarter per bet.