icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

New Betfair clones: Brokerstorm NO VPN NEEDED- LAY MARKETS ON HORSERACING

Brokerstorm is here to provide you with the best betting exchanges in the gambling market.

1) ORBIT EXCHANGE WITH ONLY 3,5% COMMISSION ON YOUR WINNINGS AND CASH OUT OPTION ON BOTH DESKTOP AND MOBILE APP

Here is a trial orbitx account

username: stormtest

password: aaa123

2) WHITEHORSE EXCHANGE WITH ONLY 3,5% COMMISSION ON YOUR WINNINGS- NO VPN NEEDED- LAY MARKETS ON HORSERACING

Here is a trial account of Whitehorse platform

Username: horserace
    Pass: abcd1234

3) TURF 7 WITH ONLY 2% COMMISSION ON ALL BETS-NO VPN NEEDED- LAY MARKETS ON HORSERACING

Here is a trial account of Turf7

Website http://turf7.com/dist/login
    username FRANC

password storm2020
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TerraNonFirma

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They are using a fake license seal on the website. :\

Someone posted a while back that Brokerstorm is Mountbet under a different name.

Any idea if true?

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They are using a fake license seal on the website. :\

Someone posted a while back that Brokerstorm is Mountbet under a different name.

Any idea if true?
    I have no way of knowing.

The Whitehorse site looks like Mountbet so I wouldn't be surprised.

https://whitehorse.tips/login

An online search for brokerstorm shows many good reviews. Of course there still may be some risk.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    I have no way of knowing.

The Whitehorse site looks like Mountbet so I wouldn't be surprised.

https://whitehorse.tips/login

An online search for brokerstorm shows many good reviews. Of course there still may be some risk.
    They have been mentioned here from time to time over the last 2 years. Don't recall anything bad, just asking about them. They do not seem to have gained traction for some reason.

icon

They have been mentioned here from time to time over the last 2 years. Don't recall anything bad, just asking about them. They do not seem to have gained traction for some reason.
    I think they were not as popular as AC88 because they aren't as US friendly and you have to do everything by email/chat.

The setup at AC88 is far superior (fast payouts etc) IMO. Problem is AC88 only has orbitx as far as I know and no lay betting on horses. If AC88 offers whitehorse I'd be more inclined to stick with them.

I have no need or desire to use brokers other than for access to the betfair horses markets and the ability to "lay" horse bets. I have a Pinnacle account and don't need a broker for them.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i have used brokerstorm for mountbet before and they were excellent. Certainly better than betkeen. Just wish they had bitcoin.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    i have used brokerstorm for mountbet before and they were excellent. Certainly better than betkeen. Just wish they had bitcoin.
    They do have bitcoin. Go on live chat and they will provide a btc address to send to.

You can also email and they will get you setup.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

how do they handle know the customer, verification and USA clients in or out

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

www.brokestorm.com and www.winfair24.com (before)
    same as
    www.mountbroker.com and https://betnfair.com/

mountbet.com is really available?

Sports Target licensed 148053 https://opencorporates.com/companies/cw/148053
    But , mountbroker and brokestorm, and betnfair number is 188141

They do not seem suspicious but it is true that a broker like Betinasia or Asianconnect gives more credit and guarantee.
    Mountbet clones like betmantra or winfair24, betpiper or backlay.com, doesn't enabled

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    They do have bitcoin. Go on live chat and they will provide a btc address to send to.

You can also email and they will get you setup.
    wow , this must be knew. Will give it a try , thanks

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    anyone please ^^^^^^^^^^^

icon

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    anyone please ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Try them on chat and ask whatever you want to know.

https://brokerstorm.com/

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

have not deposited yet but will this weekend and give em a spin...CS said no KYC and U S welcome...Lay Markets on horses available cross fingers!

BTC...1st withdrawal per month is free and every next withdrawal request in the same calendar month is charged with 1,5% fee

thespeculator

have not deposited yet but will this weekend and give em a spin...CS said no KYC and U S welcome...Lay Markets on horses available cross fingers!

BTC...1st withdrawal per month is free and every next withdrawal request in the same calendar month is charged with 1,5% fee
    from what i remember of them the withdrawals can take up to 48 hours because they have to follow betfair . Not sure what that means, but they paid when i was with them

tingasdt

on Offen questions say:

We would like to inform you that Winfair24 exchange will be inactive until 15/ 02/2020 due to a modification that is being proceeded by Betfair.

This perhaps indicates that possibly on that date services such as betmantra, betpiper and winfair24 or mountbet itself are available in the Asian brokers that until now marketed them

thespeculator

They didn't have bitcoin when i was with them 2 years ago. They now have that , so it might become more popular , also no vpn needed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay far far away guys

tingasdt

You mean you don't advise this broker because you know something else?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stay far far away guys

PunterLog
    PunterLog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    Don't pay any attention to JJ's opinion. He believes that brokers can't be trusted.

He has absolutely zero knowledge about them.

tingasdt

I am waiting for news about winfair24 / mountbet. On the brokerstorm page itself it refers to a possible activation towards the last 02/15.

whitehorse looks good ... just like all the cousin sisters of mountbet worked ...

Now ... I supposed that if this is real ... again brokers like Betinasia or Bookilink would soon offer again betmantra, betpiper, etc ...

My experience with Betinasia and Assianconnect type brokers was always very good.

Quote Originally Posted by PunterLog View Post
    Don't pay any attention to JJ's opinion. He believes that brokers can't be trusted.

He has absolutely zero knowledge about them.

thespeculator

i joined and the sign up was very easy through the online chat. Whitehorse has excellent site , you can lay horses but there are no place options even for UK racing. The big test is always payouts, will update when i get to that point. The in play is much than betkeen IMO

tingasdt

Your opinion is appreciated.
    Betkeen has its peculiar and different operation from any other betfair clone, also in terms of commissions.
    But the operation that was achieved with the mountbet clones are far superior in terms of fluidity, even bets and even betting positioning.
    Also more fluidity than Orbitx, imho.

I will be encouraged to do a small test with real funds

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    i joined and the sign up was very easy through the online chat. Whitehorse has excellent site , you can lay horses but there are no place options even for UK racing. The big test is always payouts, will update when i get to that point. The in play is much than betkeen IMO

thespeculator

Your opinion is appreciated.
    Betkeen has its peculiar and different operation from any other betfair clone, also in terms of commissions.
    But the operation that was achieved with the mountbet clones are far superior in terms of fluidity, even bets and even betting positioning.
    Also more fluidity than Orbitx, imho.

I will be encouraged to do a small test with real funds
    whitehorse is very much like mountbet and website is better than orbitx. Betkeen i don't like you can only withdraw profits once a week. You should be able to opt out of that sharing. But betkeen pays very quickly even though it says 15 hours on site, it is usually 2-3 hours for bitcoin

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

how was your spin

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

As far as I know, mountbet and betpiper are closed. I got an email few weeks that betfair do not allow them to do business as affiliate site.

Meanwhile I received an new mail from https://www.fairbetbroker.com/ offering orbit exchange account with 3% commission .

I think that all of them are somehow connected.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by euronet View Post
    As far as I know, mountbet and betpiper are closed. I got an email few weeks that betfair do not allow them to do business as affiliate site.

Meanwhile I received an new mail from https://www.fairbetbroker.com/ offering orbit exchange account with 3% commission .

I think that all of them are somehow connected.
    Got the same email, but I don't know why I don't trust orbit, to much story's about closed account because of funds passing, anybody that uses them?
    And yes I can confirm that unfortunately betpiper is gone

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

This time I agree with JJ.
    I was initially happy to use Odsy88 who offered Orbit accounts - no kyc and Bitcoin only.

Fast forward they now do kyc and had several issues already.

Any other agent claiming something similar is playing with fire. I'd definitely stay away.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    This time I agree with JJ.
    I was initially happy to use Odsy88 who offered Orbit accounts - no kyc and Bitcoin only.

Fast forward they now do kyc and had several issues already.

Any other agent claiming something similar is playing with fire. I'd definitely stay away.
    The problem is that too many guys try to get around Orbitx commission increase when they hit good by opening new fresh accounts w same agent. They get KYC'd then get stuck. Optional was right that any outfit that promises no KYC 100% is just asking for trouble. I have been using Odysy88 as my #1 agent since the AC88 Orbitx increases and all has been great outside of the horse lay options gone bye bye. They pay faster then AC88 and CS is prompt and professional. Arie, I know you are like me and like to lay horses plus like to get paid fast. Have you found any other reliable sites that offer outside of this the OP suggested?

tingasdt

Does anyone know lotusbook.io broker?

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Does anyone know lotusbook.io broker?
    This is only for Indian, it's local Indian exchange run through local bookies.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Any update on these guys? Are you still able to get paid? Still able to lay? Thanks.

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

The new betfair clones' websites Whitehorse.tips and Turf7.com look pretty suspicious since they are not available for viewing by unregistered visitors. Only Orbitxch.com is the reliable and transparent clone IMHO.

tingasdt

When I previously bet on betmantra and betpiper the interface was also not in sight and I never had any problems with providers

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Excellent thread. I think the more we keep each other informed on the broker world, the better off we all are.

Open Question: What are your favorite broker/s? Has anybody run into any payout problems, KYC related or otherwise, anywhere lately?

FWIW, I use Odsy88 and haven't had any problems or KYC inquiries.

But I'd like to expand into a second broker, so I'm all ears on this thread. I switched from AC88 when they had that weird spasm of KYC mania so I'm wondering about some of these newer ones, if anybody's got any advice for me.

Thanks, guys. It always feels better as a team effort.

tingasdt

Upgrade.

Brokerstorm has processed my withdrawal in record time ...

in less than an hour

1234 ... Last