kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Saratoga Friday

Race 1 #1 (POE) Sam's Dancer 4/1 ML ... Coa off the ML favorite and takes this horse ... 3rd start off a layoff ... #5 Dragon Fi 2nd, 3/1 ML, Coa off, blinkers on ... I hope I didn't outsmart myself on this one ... Actually 6 of 7 of these horses are evenly matched in this one.

Race 2 #7 Revealer 8/1 ML ... 1st time starter with high win 1st out sire ... Good outside post and Dominguez ... Taking a shot in here with mostly firsters.

Race 3 #2 Southern Missile 12/1 ML ... Back to the dirt after 3 turf races ... Good dirt form ... Stalks the pace ... Looks as good as any and I like the price ... #4 City Weekend 4/1 ML 2nd ... Stout closer with 4 early speeders in here in a 6 horse field.

Race 4 #1 Scarlet Love 3/1 ML ... 4th career start with 3 seconds from well off the pace ... Sitting on a win ... Favorite ... #7 Golden Horseshoe 2nd 30/1 ML ... I may be fishing here with this one ... Claimed last race for 40k ... Low profile jockey ... Nice bullet work 15 days ago ... Speed figures says this horse fits ... A closer needing a solid pace

Race 5 #6 Executive Feet 5/1 ML ... Most of these horses are on the turf the 1st time ... #4 Gold Trippi 4/1 ML 2nd ... No solid feel for any in this bunch

Race 6 #5 Rewrite 5/1/ ML ... 2 for 2 at this distance on the turf ... I could make a case for most in here

Race 7 #4 Gem Sleuth 7/2 ML ... #6 Karakorum Starlet 15/1 ML 2nd ... Hunch Play ... Stumbled and lost jockey at the start last race at 4/5 huge chalk ... Desormeux back on ... Good sign

Race 8 #4 Bees 15/1 ML ... My pick of the day ... My selection last week in the Virginia Oaks and was scratched and now shows up here in what looks like a somewhat softer field although a Grade 3 ... 1st time turf with excellent turf lines with a stalking and closing profile ... Ramon Dominguez up for the 1st time

Race 9 #3 The Ag 5/2 ML ... Favorite ... I don't like to tout the favorite in any race but just a hunch in here ... This is a poor group and this horse hit a wall last race and was beaten 18 lengths at 4/5 huge chalk ... Velazquez and Pletcher ... Just a feeling this horse bounces back ... Pletcher doesn't put them out on the track for exercise and Velazquez doesn't jump aboard unless someone gave him a reason this horse can win this race.

Good luck all

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Thanks for the analysis. In Race 6, I'm leaning toward Symphony of Psalms for Desourmeau/Frankel. Layoff is a concern and price would have to be right. Still has to draw in off the AE list.

First mistake of the meet on Thursday. Truely Blushed scored at 14-1. I saw that horse almost wire a better field of turf sprinters at Delaware 2 weeks ago and didn't even see he was running.

kdmfox

[QUOTE=Seattle Slew;307740]Thanks for the analysis. In Race 6, I'm leaning toward Symphony of Psalms for Desourmeau/Frankel. Layoff is a concern and price would have to be right. Still has to draw in off the AE list.QUOTE]

Well, your pony got in ... 1A is scratched along with 11, 12, 13, 15 ... I'll toss her in my exacta.

kdmfox

Quote Originally Posted by kdmfox View Post
    Race 1 #1 (POE) Sam's Dancer 4/1 ML ... Coa off the ML favorite and takes this horse ... 3rd start off a layoff ... #5 Dragon Fi 2nd, 3/1 ML, Coa off, blinkers on ... I hope I didn't outsmart myself on this one ... Actually 6 of 7 of these horses are evenly matched in this one.

Race 2 #7 Revealer 8/1 ML ... 1st time starter with high win 1st out sire ... Good outside post and Dominguez ... Taking a shot in here with mostly firsters.

Race 3 #2 Southern Missile 12/1 ML ... Back to the dirt after 3 turf races ... Good dirt form ... Stalks the pace ... Looks as good as any and I like the price ... #4 City Weekend 4/1 ML 2nd ... Stout closer with 4 early speeders in here in a 6 horse field.

Race 4 #1 Scarlet Love 3/1 ML ... 4th career start with 3 seconds from well off the pace ... Sitting on a win ... Favorite ... #7 Golden Horseshoe 2nd 30/1 ML ... I may be fishing here with this one ... Claimed last race for 40k ... Low profile jockey ... Nice bullet work 15 days ago ... Speed figures says this horse fits ... A closer needing a solid pace

Race 5 #6 Executive Feet 5/1 ML ... Most of these horses are on the turf the 1st time ... #4 Gold Trippi 4/1 ML 2nd ... No solid feel for any in this bunch

Race 6 #5 Rewrite 5/1/ ML ... 2 for 2 at this distance on the turf ... I could make a case for most in here

Race 7 #4 Gem Sleuth 7/2 ML ... #6 Karakorum Starlet 15/1 ML 2nd ... Hunch Play ... Stumbled and lost jockey at the start last race at 4/5 huge chalk ... Desormeux back on ... Good sign

Race 8 #4 Bees 15/1 ML ... My pick of the day ... My selection last week in the Virginia Oaks and was scratched and now shows up here in what looks like a somewhat softer field although a Grade 3 ... 1st time turf with excellent turf lines with a stalking and closing profile ... Ramon Dominguez up for the 1st time

Race 9 #3 The Ag 5/2 ML ... Favorite ... I don't like to tout the favorite in any race but just a hunch in here ... This is a poor group and this horse hit a wall last race and was beaten 18 lengths at 4/5 huge chalk ... Velazquez and Pletcher ... Just a feeling this horse bounces back ... Pletcher doesn't put them out on the track for exercise and Velazquez doesn't jump aboard unless someone gave him a reason this horse can win this race.

Good luck all
    Race 1 Winner 8.60 4.20 2.80 ... The other half of the entry won ... A win is a win ... #5 my 2nd choice was 3rd

Race 2 Off the board

Race 3 2nd 4.80 to place ... 4 horse field, 2 scratches

Race 4 Off the board ... Chalk I bet on is still running of course.

Race 5 Off the board ... 2nd choice finished 2nd

Race 6 Winner 9.80 5.10 3.90 ... Also played a 25 EX 5/1 and 5/3 ... The 3 was 2nd and the EX was 76.00 for a deuce ... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Race 7 3rd 3.70 to show 2nd choice scratched

Race 8 Off the board

Race 9 Off the board