JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9416

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

The more I look the more I’m locked in to game winner zero strikes too on Jon whites system.....I think all the crazy California situation has done is boosted his price to 8-10 to 1....

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    The more I look the more I’m locked in to game winner zero strikes too on Jon whites system.....I think all the crazy California situation has done is boosted his price to 8-10 to 1....
    if you add 4-5 lengths to his sa derby he checks in with about a 102 adjusted and then you see what he did in the juvenile last year you really have to like his chances.. of course that's without the post draw but assuming that's decent he looks pretty solid.. still like my other "tax" (know you disagree)..rare (if ever) a horse has three 9f races coming up to the derby and all triple digit figures.. been over the churchill strip and liked it.. understand it was vs mcl 30k but still a good debut race.. and pedigree extreme stamina going by awd.. claiborne has to be pissed at the trainer for losing this horse

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

if i had to add 1 more it'd be vekoma..

-maiden breaker first out with solid figure..
    -wins nashua at a mile up close to a very fast pace with solid figure..
    -subpar fountain of youth..
    -last race up close to a very fast pace in the bluegrass while battling on the lead and wins comfortably with a solid figure

also by candy ride like game winner (gun runner).. one negative I see pedigree - wise though is that gw and gr both have extreme stamina influences on the bottom (ap indy, giant's causeway as dam sire) while vekoma has extreme speed influence speightstown as a dam sire
    Last edited by JBEX; 04-15-19 at 11:25 PM.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=JBEX;28562747]if you add 4-5 lengths to his sa derby he checks in with about a 102 adjusted and then you see what he did in the juvenile last year you really have to like his chances.. of course that's without the post draw but assuming that's decent he looks pretty solid.. still like my other "tax" (know you disagree)..rare (if ever) a horse has three 9f races coming up to the derby and all triple digit figures.. been over the churchill strip and liked it.. understand it was vs mcl 30k but still a good debut race.. and pedigree extreme stamina going by awd.. claiborne has to be pissed at the trainer for losing this horse[/QUOTE]

although he is a gelding..assuming he may have been before his debut (maybe not) but gotta imagine it would hurt for such an iconic breeding operation to win the derby with a homebred gelding although does reflect well on the sire (theirs)

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

with derby week upon us figured I'd bump this up.. staying put with my positions on tax and game winner