picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

fox- friday meadowlands

Not much I like but if you wanna throw a 20 on a longie try ideal match in the 1st race. He is 12/1 i.e. the 2nd longest shot on the board. I had him last week and super long odds and he blasted out and just got buried on the rail. coming around the turn he had a ton of pace but could never get a lane. Part of me is hoping he can get 3rd over maybe but who knows. I will be betting him u can bank on that.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This is a relatively weak group and this horse looks as good as any of them ... I like his chances if he is up in the hunt early vs grinding from last.

picantel

ok fox fess up was that u on ideal match. went from 8 to 5 and all the way across the board too. lol now down to 4-1. Started off good tonight with $50 on thys ballad at mohawk. have a $20 double with the #3 in the 2nd and $20 pic3s with the #3 and then the 3,8 in the 3rd.
    Anyway, ideal match is only 3 for 34 so fingers crossed

picantel

wtf 7/2 now. is that us? man i hope not and someone knows something. even if he wins there goes my dreams of being rich lol

picantel

wow fox we got screwed on cover. what a load of crap

picantel

I tell yah fox there are some races that scream out fixxed or a horse on drugs and that is one of them. No perfect escape, against the same field, shows nothing. suddenly his 8/1 ML gets cranked down to 5/2 for no reason. He clears the #1 at the half and is allowed to get a 10+ lead before letting go. The cover on the outside sits there hanging until halfway down the stretch and then comes on strong but too late. No, something was not right about that race.