goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    Duke you've been riding my sack since i got here.

Correct you admitted to having another account. I’m letting people know. Transparency. Maybe just come out and say what ghost account this is and I’ll let it be

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Correct you admitted to having another account. I’m letting people know. Transparency. Maybe just come out and say what ghost account this is and I’ll let it be
    How old are you im being serious? You worry this much on a "ghost" accounts is to funny i mean it's actually pathetic how about post something useful you been here since 2010 and your not even pro what are you captain save a ghost? get laid smoke a joint do something useful.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

How old are you im being serious? You worry this much on a "ghost" accounts is to funny i mean it's actually pathetic how about post something useful you been here since 2010 and your not even pro what are you captain save a ghost? get laid smoke a joint do something useful.
    There is merit to this question tho, thus far I’ve liked you and think you a far more solid contributor or potentially anyways than half the worthless posters round here.

That said imo there nothing worse than guys who continually start new handles in a attempt to cover up anything from being douche bags previously or more common especially around football season you get all the clowns who dream of being touts starting yet another handle in a attempt to get hot and scam some desperate idiots.

I’d say we get at least a couple dozen retreads a year boasting about their “skills” at betting the nfl and it just some dickhead that has said same thing last 3 years with different handles and failed miserably. These losers playing the odds that eventually they will have a good season (or half season) and can flip that into the more desperate types signing up for their “service”.

Certainly not saying this is you but this is why the question needs to be asked and anytime a guy comes around who “new” we gonna be skeptical. Hopefully you understand and are not one of those. Far as I’m concerned if you say you not I’ll give you benefit of the doubt until signs of a wanna be tout start surfacing.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68471

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    WE need STR"s opinion to settle the matter. STR check in. Replay is in the thread.
    From what I see at the 1:25 mark Easy, the rider on the 6 DID move the bit towards the back of the sixes mouth momentarily before riding aggressively around the turn to no avail. But every rider in view did the same thing as well they should have. These are cheap green babies going into a turn running 33 MPH and you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. Any rider that wouldn't take a slight hold on one of those babies going into that turn going 5 1/2 is crazy and not long for the stirrups they are in. IMO, I did not categorize any of that as pulling back.

Without the head on view which I feel is key , I can't fully expound. But what was clear was the only horse that was well taught was Kathy's horse, the winner. The front three horses were all a mess in their own ways. I can elaborate if anyone wants me to ( just let me know) but it is mostly racing blah, blah, blah... Not many care. They just want a winner, or a car ride if you are JJ leaving Penn. Nat.(Nice video).

I don't get the didn't like the price angle. I totally understand the bettors logic in this and in every race they see. Their sole reason for being there is to cash a ticket. They are single minded in that regard as I was prior to my time working there. I completely respect that. But I saw no actions by the rider that would lead me to that conclusion. That is just my opinion.

When you work at the track everyday and are running a business, especially one that has THAT much detail involved, everything that a bettor sees happen is not all about cashing a ticket. On the contrary, virtually nothing is.

As I have said in my thread, plenty of betting opportunities arise without ever trying to create one if someone so desires. Yes, you have your handful of people that try and manipulate a horse's form or whatever. But as I have also said, I would have loved to have had my own betting window for those same handful of people that are trying to cash tickets because they have inside info. The backstretch is notorious for bad gamblers. (I could not believe it either.)
    The failure rate is high. The ROI over time is minus. It really didn't matter who it was. That is what I witnessed in my time there.

No disrespect to the poster trying to share winners. Good luck, but be careful would be my advise.

As for the topic of what could have happened to the 6 horse to drop back that way? Empire Maker ( What a GREAT horse), nailed it. Post 98 is worth a reread. He is spot on.

LT was probably right IMO as well.

As for the bettors viewpoint there is nothing that I could add to 2DaBank's several posts. No way I could have said it any better. His posts are also a worthwhile reread.

That's my opinion.

Hope it helps.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Thx STR for your take. Thought it would be ideal to have a professional speak to the matter at hand about the GP race yesterday.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 08-04-18 at 11:20 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol horse racing

So many suckers got big money on horses and they don’t even know the jockeys holding it back and it’s not going away and it’s call legal fixing

They rest the horse to get better odds in the future but too many suckers don’t know that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SilverSpoon111

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    From what I see at the 1:25 mark Easy, the rider on the 6 DID move the bit towards the back of the sixes mouth momentarily before riding aggressively around the turn to no avail. But every rider in view did the same thing as well they should have. These are cheap green babies going into a turn running 33 MPH and you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. Any rider that wouldn't take a slight hold on one of those babies going into that turn going 5 1/2 is crazy and not long for the stirrups they are in. IMO, I did not categorize any of that as pulling back.

Without the head on view which I feel is key , I can't fully expound. But what was clear was the only horse that was well taught was Kathy's horse, the winner. The front three horses were all a mess in their own ways. I can elaborate if anyone wants me to ( just let me know) but it is mostly racing blah, blah, blah... Not many care. They just want a winner, or a car ride if you are JJ leaving Penn. Nat.(Nice video).

I don't get the didn't like the price angle. I totally understand the bettors logic in this and in every race they see. Their sole reason for being there is to cash a ticket. They are single minded in that regard as I was prior to my time working there. I completely respect that. But I saw no actions by the rider that would lead me to that conclusion. That is just my opinion.

When you work at the track everyday and are running a business, especially one that has THAT much detail involved, everything that a bettor sees happen is not all about cashing a ticket. On the contrary, virtually nothing is.

As I have said in my thread, plenty of betting opportunities arise without ever trying to create one if someone so desires. Yes, you have your handful of people that try and manipulate a horse's form or whatever. But as I have also said, I would have loved to have had my own betting window for those same handful of people that are trying to cash tickets because they have inside info. The backstretch is notorious for bad gamblers. (I could not believe it either.)
    The failure rate is high. The ROI over time is minus. It really didn't matter who it was. That is what I witnessed in my time there.

No disrespect to the poster trying to share winners. Good luck, but be careful would be my advise.

As for the topic of what could have happened to the 6 horse to drop back that way? Empire Maker ( What a GREAT horse), nailed it. Post 98 is worth a reread. He is spot on.

LT was probably right IMO as well.

As for the bettors viewpoint there is nothing that I could add to 2DaBank's several posts. No way I could have said it any better. His posts are also a worthwhile reread.

That's my opinion.

Hope it helps.
    That's whats great about about this game i no people call for you and ur respected but i also did this for a living for a little over 2 years so i no what im talking about as well thats what makes this game great and hard at the same time everybody can have there own opinion i can tell people that know horse racing and people who just like to talk shit like the guy who had 4 posts in a year saying 23 and change is to fast for 6 furlongs lol those comments are moronic.

SilverSpoon111

And like i said first time starter was 7/1 3 minutes to post dropped down to 2/1 the owner of the horse is also the trainer dont forget that part and people that dont believe if they no they have a horse thats going to run well and it drops down from 7/1 to 2/1 theres no value when you can run that horse back in 2 or 3 weeks and possibly get 10/1+ on a horse you no is sitting ono a big one 99% of the time first time starters get bet from the jump of betting not the last 3 minutes.

McCracken
    McCracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Hey Guys, Sorry about yesterday, Silverspoon is right. My father said the horse quit because next week it will run again and win, so keep that horse in mind.. There are TWO great horses running today..THIS HORSE IS COMING OFF A SHARP EFFORT in the last month !! Im gonna make this short and sweet #4 EL TOCAYO MoneyLine=4/1 Delaware Park - Race #2 - Post: 1:45pm - Claiming , Also Race 9 at SARATOGA the #8 McCracken !!! We Will go 2 for 2 today guys, Again Keep the Faith with these winners.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by McCracken View Post
    Hey Guys, Sorry about yesterday, Silverspoon is right. My father said the horse quit because next week it will run again and win, so keep that horse in mind.. There are TWO great horses running today..THIS HORSE IS COMING OFF A SHARP EFFORT in the last month !! Im gonna make this short and sweet #4 EL TOCAYO MoneyLine=4/1 Delaware Park - Race #2 - Post: 1:45pm - Claiming , Also Race 9 at SARATOGA the #8 McCracken !!! We Will go 2 for 2 today guys, Again Keep the Faith with these winners.

To many horses to many days i can tell your bullshitting now if you came in 1 time ever 3 or 4 weeks and said a horse and they actually ran well i would maybe believe you this is 3 days straight now nobody in horse racing knows about that many horses lol also why on earth would you crush you value my posting it on all these websites?????????

jjgold

lol another tout

when does it end?????

People that bet horses all the time get crushed, its a bad addiction

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

McCraken seems to be a wealth of info. Some of the Brass here at SBR want me to set him up with a sub forum of his own and develop a little video to share at other sites to plug his picks and info

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol another tout

when does it end?????

People that bet horses all the time get crushed, its a bad addiction
    98.1% percent of people who bet over the counter or online at the end of the year will lose small small small few who bet once in a while on spot bets or "inside knowledge" win....Most of the sharpest horse racing handicappers in the world are tournament players now that;s why i loved it your going against the best in the world on derbywars and horsetourneys.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

98.1% percent of people who bet over the counter or online at the end of the year will lose small small small few who bet once in a while on spot bets or "inside knowledge" win....Most of the sharpest horse racing handicappers in the world are tournament players now that;s why i loved it your going against the best in the world on derbywars and horsetourneys.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

And he has tips on horses all over the east coast

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

its like the blind leading the blind.

STR...... dont these threads make you laugh and also cry at the same time?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave biggie12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

So will McCraken bet McCraken in the Whitney today?

jjgold

Biggie broke and he says he wins betting horses 🐎

biggie12

Biggie broke and he says he wins betting horses 🐎
    is this south asian JJ checking in?? Never claimed to make any money betting horses..... i made approx 43k usd this month how many posts hours posting non sense for that?

jjgold

You didn’t make 43,000 you remind me of that other poster big business

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68471

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    its like the blind leading the blind.

STR...... dont these threads make you laugh and also cry at the same time?
    Yes Biggie it really does.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Biggie broke and he says he wins betting horses 
    biggie went pro after his latest run

GIVE HIM CREDIT THERE

drpugilist
    Update your status
    drpugilist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    You have to take these tips with a grain of salt, don't you ?
    yeah of course but I mean if someone posts a play is that how they get treated around here? and the horse won! then it was that the price wasnt good enough...just seems kind of silly

drpugilist
    Update your status

That's whats great about about this game i no people call for you and ur respected but i also did this for a living for a little over 2 years so i no what im talking about as well thats what makes this game great and hard at the same time everybody can have there own opinion i can tell people that know horse racing and people who just like to talk shit like the guy who had 4 posts in a year saying 23 and change is to fast for 6 furlongs lol those comments are moronic.
    it WAS obviously to fast you dumb penetrate! did either of those two horse even hit the board? goddamn wtf do you not understand about what im trying to say.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

very funny thread

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by drpugilist View Post
    yeah of course but I mean if someone posts a play is that how they get treated around here? and the horse won! then it was that the price wasnt good enough...just seems kind of silly
    Quote Originally Posted by drpugilist View Post
    it WAS obviously to fast you dumb penetrate! did either of those two horse even hit the board? goddamn wtf do you not understand about what im trying to say.
    hey crackles

you have been signing in under the wrong account bro

drpugilist
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hey crackles

you have been signing in under the wrong account bro
    have no clue who that is

drpugilist
    Update your status

does that mean you think im a ghost of someone?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

cause im not the ghost of someone else, just long time reader of the site. now signed up to contribute

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horse racing is such a sleazy sport, ridiculous that owners can have more than 1 horse in the race.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    biggie went pro after his latest run

GIVE HIM CREDIT THERE
    ive been a pro for 4 years
    sbr pro means nothing at all i only became pro to do btp i give away my points to the less fortunate miyht have to start giving filipino JJ some he is clueless could use the help

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    ive been a pro for 4 years
    sbr pro means nothing at all i only became pro to do btp i give away my points to the less fortunate miyht have to start giving filipino JJ some he is clueless could use the help

jj gold winning.... his not talking.... his here for the looser bigs .....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I need 25 points biggie.....
    Operation coming up.

TIA
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave Jayvegas420 26 SBR Point(s) for this post.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I need 25 points biggie.....
    Operation coming up.

TIA
    negroplasty?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

First 1234