Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    Went from 7/1 with 3 minutes left don to 2/1 now LOL
    Yeah, that must have been my bet

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Yeah, that must have been my bet
    HAHAHAHAHAHA jockey pulls up on him out of nowhere running great 2/1 wasn't good enough price to win at here action killed.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Wire to wire in last..

Party ended quickly!

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Wire to wire in last..

Party ended quickly!
    What do you mean wire to wire in last in was the horses first start lol.

SilverSpoon111

Stick to Poker

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I'm like the #5 Jersey Rose better in this race, but I'll take a shot on your pick. Why the hell not.
    Nice call. I liked the 5 as well. Threw down $20. Paid $88.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

And thats why i don't believe these if this race hits ill listen nobody would kill there action on a horse by doing this that would be mornic.
    No doubt. I’m all for sharing and trying to help others when I can but when I put in a baseball play my number locked in so doesn’t matter what happens afterwords. Not to sound like a selfish prick but no way if I have a real edge on a horse am I gonna share so that my odds turn into total dog shit and eliminated all the value I could have had. Makes no sense.

There is something else to consider if he being genuine about having some inside info. Maybe he tossing out some that not that important to him to garner enough attention so that when the time is right and he has a following he can get everyone to move the odds in a race he really likes another horse!! Now that some next level shit!!

2daBank

Did he win again?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

every trainer has inside info too

These horses win and lose but same result destroyed if you chase tips

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

What do you mean wire to wire in last in was the horses first start lol.
    No, he quit when he could not get the lead.

Excuse the Spanish commentary

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No doubt. I’m all for sharing and trying to help others when I can but when I put in a baseball play my number locked in so doesn’t matter what happens afterwords. Not to sound like a selfish prick but no way if I have a real edge on a horse am I gonna share so that my odds turn into total dog shit and eliminated all the value I could have had. Makes no sense.

There is something else to consider if he being genuine about having some inside info. Maybe he tossing out some that not that important to him to garner enough attention so that when the time is right and he has a following he can get everyone to move the odds in a race he really likes another horse!! Now that some next level shit!!
    Exactly if theres any sport you don't wanna let alot of people know it would be horse racing he clearly pulled up on him before the stretch at he was running great and looked to have alot left its clear they didn't wanna win at 2/1 i think horse finished last, from watching how that race went down i would pound him next start, as long as your getting a decent price which you very well could.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No, he quit when he could not get the lead.

Excuse the Spanish commentary

Sorry sir i no horse racing at 1:25 he pulled up on him its barely noticable but he clearly did.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every trainer has inside info too

These horses win and lose but same result destroyed if you chase tips
    I know nothing bout this sport, only time I play is when bunch of friends go to fairmont park when they have party in the park (dollar beers and nice spread of food for 10 buck entry fee). Or during the triple crown races. But you saying how nobody wins is same thing you say about baseball where I know lots of guys that consistently win year after year.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No doubt. I’m all for sharing and trying to help others when I can but when I put in a baseball play my number locked in so doesn’t matter what happens afterwords. Not to sound like a selfish prick but no way if I have a real edge on a horse am I gonna share so that my odds turn into total dog shit and eliminated all the value I could have had. Makes no sense...

jjgold

LT Degenerate horseplayer

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Hardly, I bet horses 4 days a year.

Triple Crown + Breeders Cup

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s tip!

jjgold

LT instantly has the race replay

Seasoned horse players could not get that video up so fast

This kid loves horses

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LT exposed!...lol.

drpugilist
    Update your status
    drpugilist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Sorry sir i no horse racing at 1:25 he pulled up on him its barely noticable but he clearly did.
    actually, he was trying to keep him from running with the four on the lead. they went the first quarter in 23 which is fast, and the 1/2 in 46 which is way to fast. then when the jock asked him to go, he had nothing left. I dont know the history on the 3 but id almost guarantee he had no business on the front with the four like that. I also dont know who the jockey is but he is a turd to apparently. anyway it set up well for the five to come off the pace, obviously

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by drpugilist View Post
    actually, he was trying to keep him from running with the four on the lead. they went the first quarter in 23 which is fast, and the 1/2 in 46 which is way to fast. then when the jock asked him to go, he had nothing left. I dont know the history on the 3 but id almost guarantee he had no business on the front with the four like that. I also dont know who the jockey is but he is a turd to apparently. anyway it set up well for the five to come off the pace, obviously
    They were going 6 furlongs 23 is normal its a first time starter when he takes off like that you dont pull him up to slow him down you let him run its obvious he went from 7/1 to 2/1 in 3 minutues on a first timer. I gurantee you bet that horse next time he finishes 1st or 2nd actually the day he runs ill bring this post back up again....You no how i no you no nothing about racing 23 and change is 10000000000% percent normal in a 6 furlong race.

drpugilist
    Update your status

im not saying it isnt the norm, im saying that horse had no business being out there with that 4, when he saw he wasnt getting the lead, thats when he tried to hold on to him would be my guess. again I havent looked at pps. that means past performances in case you dont "no" anything abt horse racing...

SilverSpoon111

im not saying it isnt the norm, im saying that horse had no business being out there with that 4, when he saw he wasnt getting the lead, thats when he tried to hold on to him would be my guess. again I havent looked at pps. that means past performances in case you dont "no" anything abt horse racing...

How do you no what business it had doing where?? It's a FIRS TTIME STARTER you do no what that means right? so your past performances mean nothing the horse has never ran before....The horse was moving great and he was moving up near the lead you no you can sit off of him right? lol....These are your words now its not? lol ok casual

drpugilist
    Update your status

here are your words: How do you no what business it had doing where?? It's a FIRS TTIME STARTER you do no what that means right? so your past performances mean nothing the horse has never ran before....The horse was moving great and he was moving up near the lead you no you can sit off of him right? lol....These are your words now its not? lol ok casual

youre right, they shouldnt even print the pps for first time starters smh...

drpugilist
    Update your status

also, didnt someone say something above abt what the horse did last time out or two or three races back or whatever?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

This filly today was a 1st time starter, she was starting in a $12,500 MDN Claimer (A very low level, especially for a 2 year old). She broke with the field, the jockey rode her up into the race for a quarter mile, then faded quickly. The fade can be attributed to a number of reasons 1) being a cheap horse 2) being tired from being rushed up 3) bleeding (the filly was on lasix 1st time out) 4) entering the far side of the turn, if the horse is sore or green it may not be able to run the turn well 5) the filly has no real talent 6) the filly flipped her pallet ( a flap in her throat if it flips the filly won't be able to get much air there is an operation for it but it doesn't work well that often). Looked to me like she just wasn't a very talented filly.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave EmpireMaker 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

WE need STR"s opinion to settle the matter. STR check in. Replay is in the thread.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    This filly today was a 1st time starter, she was starting in a $12,500 MDN Claimer (A very low level, especially for a 2 year old). She broke with the field, the jockey rode her up into the race for a quarter mile, then faded quickly. The fade can be attributed to a number of reasons 1) being a cheap horse 2) being tired from being rushed up 3) bleeding (the filly was on lasix 1st time out) 4) entering the far side of the turn, if the horse is sore or green it may not be able to run the turn well 5) the filly has no real talent 6) the filly flipped her pallet ( a flap in her throat if it flips the filly won't be able to get much air there is an operation for it but it doesn't work well that often). Looked to me like she just wasn't a very talented filly.
    I respect your opinion here but it would be a horse i would play at a reasonable price next time out from what i seen started of at little slow was moving up well then to me looked like he was tugged on between 1:25 and 1:26 but we all see things different guess we won't truly know till next time out he could win or finish dead last again lol.

drpugilist
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    my problem is with that silver spoon guy that comes in like he is the horse god or something...he seems like a prick

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

You have to take these tips with a grain of salt, don't you ?

my problem is with that silver spoon guy that comes in like he is the horse god or something...he seems like a prick

SilverSpoon111

7 post in a year and you come out now??? LOL people are so jelly on this site sad

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

who is silver ghost of

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

First 1234 Last