Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2569

Parlays

There are W/P/S parlays in pari-mutual wagering..
    Parlays in sports betting..
    Do you guys think they will combine in the future?
    Like having set odds for the horses based on the morning line?
    Even $ M/L for a Show bet = -2000 odds?
    Something like that..
    Just curious if I'm the only one pondering this..

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5822

there is parlay wagering in some state like Cali also you can parlay offshore horses at sites like looselines in racebook. Only thing though if you do parlay the daily rebate its not applicable and you lose the free money..

Future may be exchange wagering fixed odds...But USA peeps love Exotics

Betfair Exchange is incredible and offers huge value
    Last edited by littlekona; 09-11-19 at 03:18 PM.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9380

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    there is parlay wagering in some state like Cali also you can parlay offshore horses at sites like looselines in racebook. Only thing though if you do parlay the daily rebate its not applicable and you lose the free money..

Future may be exchange wagering fixed odds...But USA peeps love Exotics

Betfair Exchange is incredible and offers huge value
    one thing i'm confused about with bet fair or any exchange site..let's say I want to get about $500 on a horse and want to get between 5 and 7-1..assuming I was able to get my price would I more than likely have to do it through multiple account holders willing to lay that number ..or something I might be able to find through one person on there ?? just a hypothetical and not something i'm looking to do

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Yeah Betfair exchange legal in New Jersey. Only state I believe.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    one thing i'm confused about with bet fair or any exchange site..let's say I want to get about $500 on a horse and want to get between 5 and 7-1..assuming I was able to get my price would I more than likely have to do it through multiple account holders willing to lay that number ..or something I might be able to find through one person on there ?? just a hypothetical and not something i'm looking to do

you just submit your asking price or take whats offered and the system does the rest of the matching...It's seamless very easy after initial learning curve...Value is everywhere in W P S and the exchanges are great tool to find the "real" Favorite or "bad" fav as Exchange money is way sharper then Tote for favorites...Get an account through AC88 orbitx to play round with.. though I have been paying an extra 1 pt through a diifernt agent of late that offers Winfair which the site is so much smoother then OrbitX

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2569

I had no idea...
    Thank you guys
    Guess I have some research to do..

littlekona

exchanges I have crushed some mortal locks on the show pools too. Many times I can get 3.00 or 2.80 on a 2.10 Payout on the tote....That is huge sometimes even 4 or 5 horse fields too as they offer