vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Looking for a nice derby bonus- book recommendations?

5D is my everyday book, and have only used BetOnline in the last 6 months. Anyone know of a good spot to put in a small wager, with a good racebook?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

why not 5D or BetOnline? i mean if you want a u.s. based legal racebook there are many options available. especially today or tomorrow you can get bonuses with any of them. tvg, twinspires and all the others will double your deposit amount up to a certain level. and being legal they are at 100% on payouts. next day if you want it. define a small wager. there are no bad adw's. not possible.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Like a hundo. 5D just has wack prop bets. I want to be able to make legit trifectas.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

You can make trifecta bets in 5D's Racebook, just login and click the Racebook tab.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Just bet at 5dimes. They love guys like you.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    You can make trifecta bets in 5D's Racebook, just login and click the Racebook tab.
    he may be concerned about the limits tony pays on trifecta's. with no more taxes on 300-1 winners of that bet (providing you don't bet them cold on one ticket) you can flail away on a u.s. legal based racebook with no worry about limits, taxes or payouts. just checked tony will only pay 1000-1 on trifecta's. on kentucky derby day there will be more than a couple that will exceed that.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 05-04-18 at 10:27 PM. Reason: tony's limits are criminal