Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Saturday racing plays

Just when I was looking to cut back for Saratoga, several "key" horses I've marked are running Saturday. Oh well, back in.

Finger Lakes NY Derby
    Chief's Lake has never run two turns, but the connections are going for a $250,000 bonus if he wins this and the 2-turn Albany at Saratoga. I think he should route OK, and I think his price will be decent, maybe 3-1 or 7-2, since Channing Hill takes the mount from Garrett Gomez. Chief's Lake did win going a 1-turn mile at Belmont last fall.

Delaware Oaks
    I like Tough Tiz's Sis with High Heels. Trying to beat Cotton Blossom. Interesting to note Garrett Gomez is listed to ride and also listed in a race at Belmont at the same time.

Belmont late double
    Race 8: Gimme Credit should be a nice price again in the Poker. He blew away the field last out at 16-1 and likes the Belmont turf.

Race 9: MSW winner In the Spotlight runs back in two weeks after nice score and stretches to a mile in this NY Bred race. He might be ready to beat winners. Concern is Samyn takes the mount from Desormeau, who lands elsewhere in this race.

In the same race, Solvent returns from a 7-month layoff. He was sharp in several turf tries last year, but might be prepping for Saratoga, where he ran big race first out last year against maidens. Small play just in case he pops.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

lol fox when u are bored watch race #2 at mohawk. I really liked summer audit and got the retarded drive of the century on him lol. How did a horse going that wide end up practically on the rail. duh

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

world record baby and I saw it live. My Little Dragon. I knew after the first quarter it was gonna be brutal.

Seattle Slew

Tough Tiz's Sis is scratched, so no play at Delaware Park.

Seattle Slew

Got put up by DQ at Finger Lakes.

Ran out in Race 8 at Belmont despite perfect trip, but scored a nice place on 16-1 In the Spotlight in the finale. Needed Solvent for the trifecta but he didn't fire.

Finger Lakes

5 Chief's Lake 7.50 4.70 3.00
    3 Berry Bound 17.20 7.80
    2 Stunt Man 5.00

Belmont 8 Ran out

Belmont 9

5 Yankee Thunder 4.80 3.20 2.40
    10 In the Spotlight 10.80 5.70
    1 Logic Way 2.80