FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1462

BetAmerica sending me emails a few times a week

Anyone deposit into Betamerica? How is it? I've had an account with TVG forever and love it. Got an Xpress Bet account to but only used it when they threw a great promo at me. I think TVG has the best site and their live multiple camera feeds are great. Which do you prefer?

TVG
    Xpress Bet
    BetAmerica

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by FullStrength View Post
    Anyone deposit into Betamerica? How is it? I've had an account with TVG forever and love it. Got an Xpress Bet account to but only used it when they threw a great promo at me. I think TVG has the best site and their live multiple camera feeds are great. Which do you prefer?

TVG
    Xpress Bet
    BetAmerica

They are like all except for smaller bettors have a better rebate plan....just depends on what site layout u like best.....I’m in Illinois and through hawthorne they have best rebate for me but I watch live races through xpressbet I like the site layout the best esp to watch past races...I take advatage of all and every free offer nyra had 300$ few months back....tvg when I signed up right when Illinois allowed again they had bet 5k get 5k which was best offer ever