Kazoey
    Kazoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

A lot of fail going on in the past 6 months or so. Most agitating is that today they have Meydan formatted UK style win/place. I had the 22-1 4 to WP, who finishes 3rd.

Ticket gets graded as a loss so I investigate and it turns out they are grading them US wps style and the racebook isnt properly formatted for it.

I presume I will have to eat that loss like every other fail on their end. Chatted with support and get nothing but "sorry for the inconvenience.

During the massive New Years Day card at Sha Tin, the racebook went down after race 3 of 10 and all that handicapping I did was for nothing. Would just error out and wasnt fixed until 8am the next day.

Thinking about switching to another book. Will suck to give up the .25 mins but the fail is just too much. Have wasted way too much time with support and have come out with nothing to show for it.
    Last edited by Kazoey; 01-11-18 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Grammar

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

If they have uk style win/place place is 2nd or 3rd so that 4 horse in first race is a winner as he ran 3rd....also they are suppose to pay off USA pools on that at least my books do....try Looselines they offer and are reliable fast payers too have good selection of uk and foreign tracks japan too....plus USA tracks nice rebates

Kazoey
    Kazoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

Yes. They offer both the UK tracks are usually win place and everywhere else is win place show. Last year mayden was graded UK Style. That is why I played it that way and there was no show entry form. I argue they should grade it and give me a payout for it since it wasn't properly formatted and the way it was formatted I won the bet. Still waiting for that lol.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Kazoey View Post
    Yes. They offer both the UK tracks are usually win place and everywhere else is win place show. Last year mayden was graded UK Style. That is why I played it that way and there was no show entry form. I argue they should grade it and give me a payout for it since it wasn't properly formatted and the way it was formatted I won the bet. Still waiting for that lol.
    Update? Did u get paid? It was a winner...