picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

woodbine cheating?

I was watching woodbine race #5 today and it came in 6-9-8. However, the #6 looked like he impeded the #2 so I was just checking out the 9-8 exactas as the #9 was 71/1. This was about 3 minutes after the race while they looked at the inquiry and it was paying over $1500. Suddenly on the odds board online(which is actual live money) the exacta goes down to $1051 on a 9-8 exacta. This would be roughly 5 minutes after the race started while it was still unofficial. I smell a rat.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Holy cow they left the #6 up which was 8/1 ML bet down to 3/1. There is no way this horse should have been left up after a clear impede and I can say this with no money on it or any of the horses in the top 4. Absolutely disgraceful behavior at woodbine tonight.

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I was watching woodbine race #5 today and it came in 6-9-8. However, the #6 looked like he impeded the #2 so I was just checking out the 9-8 exactas as the #9 was 71/1. This was about 3 minutes after the race while they looked at the inquiry and it was paying over $1500. Suddenly on the odds board online(which is actual live money) the exacta goes down to $1051 on a 9-8 exacta. This would be roughly 5 minutes after the race started while it was still unofficial. I smell a rat.

Didn't see the race but this is why racing is losing players.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Why don't you shoot them an email and ask?

Might be an interesting reply.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

what site where you on? Most ADW like Xpressbet pools are not accurate even after the races is official and Even the on track take time process as high percentage of all wagers are made in last 3 mins

PS...Ohh the standerd bred the pools are bad and change alot late more then thoroughbreds....I watched it looked to me that McNair on the 2 couldn't catch up to cover and was half in and out when Zeron pulled out on the 6...McNair has more pull there being one of leading drivers I would guess he told stewards he did not have enough trot to catch live cover and did not make a big fuss...Either way if you bet the 9 very sick at that price...
    Last edited by littlekona; 11-20-17 at 03:03 PM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

That sucks, Picantel

I play Woodbine when I feel like paying for tons of combos with their twenty cent options.

DaSilva still the top jockey? Or has it been that long since I've played.