picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Unbelievable

Los Alamitos Race #3. I had the 6 which is the longest shot on the board. Halfway down the track he has a lead and will not be caught and for some idiot reason he breaks out the left handed whip and runs into another horse.

picantel

Ok lol I raged for no reason as they kept him up. I guess they saw that the other horse would not catch him but it was still stupid of the jockey. I can breathe now lol.

picantel

hahaha at woodbine race 2 I liked the #1 at 16/1 so I took a 1/all/all tri and keyed him over all in the super. I then decided to cancel the bets to save money and threw out the 3 longshots which were the 2(60/1), 7(10/1) and 4(99/1). Lol it came in 1-2-7-4 hahahahaha I am an idiot. 2k on the tri and 15k on the super and I did not even have a win ticket. I got a .20 tri for $201 and have some pic3s going which could result in nothing. After nearly 30 years of horse racing one would I assume I could actually make the correct bets but apparently not.

picantel

Photos are killing me now. Lost my huge pic3 at woodbine by a longshot. Lost my belmost pic3 by a longshot. Just lost another woodbine by a nose. Things are going south now.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

I feel your pain and frustrations. I had my fair share over the years. The funny thing is we tend to remember the special winning days more vividly. Like the day when Lemon Drop Kid won The Belmont, I had a $6 trifecta ticket 2,4,6 box and paid almost $3k. Or my first time going to Del Mar in 1980, I was 16 and didn't know chit but I couldn't lose. Pick the winner in every race. It is because of these special moments that kept me coming back for more....... and I'm sure you have these moments too. See you at the races.

picantel

Many years ago they had a must go double super at northfield. I play a bunch of tickets and had one chance at the second super. I played my 3 horses and had one choice left- the 3/5 fave I thought looked terribleand the 80/1 that had gotten 4th 5 races in a row. I played the fave and it broke at the start. The 80/1 got 4th again and the fave came back and got 5th. Nobody had the race so I got 5k but had I made the other choice and listened to myself I would have gotten the 100k+ pool all by myself. That one still hurts.