Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Saratoga/Del Mar Contest

Going to start a new contest thread for these 2 Tracks. Harthebar and I have committed to the contest. Checking to see if anyone else may be interested. 2-3 more players max. Some Parameters that probably will be included:

Straight win/place wagers up to 3 units. One unit is $2 win/place
    Ability to make exacta bets up to $3 increments. No limit on exacta monies risked but must be max $3 increments.
    No Minimum or Max plays a day.
    Contest is for Friday/Saturday/Sunday only with exception that it ends Labor Day Sept 4th. That is last day of both meets.
    Grade your own Plays. I will summarize at least once a week on the standings.
    Minimum roll to qualify. There will be about 400 races available so probably a low roll of about $300
    Graded by ROI.
    NO caps since exacta bets are included.
    Plays can be put in at any time up to post.
    Once a straight up play is picked it is off the board. However you can use that horse in an exacta.

If anyone wants in reply here. Any questions hit me up.

Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 07-09-17 at 12:44 PM.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

I would love to be in, but as I mentioned before, I don't have the time like I used to. However, since this is graded on ROI, then may be I can play too. But to be fair, I think there should be a minimum (whether it is number of plays or amount of money bet). If it is cool with you guys, count me in.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    I would love to be in, but as I mentioned before, I don't have the time like I used to. However, since this is graded on ROI, then may be I can play too. But to be fair, I think there should be a minimum (whether it is number of plays or amount of money bet). If it is cool with you guys, count me in.
    You are in. Good to have you participate. Yeah they will be a minimum roll one must meet to qualify for winning. Probably about $300. Factoring in that you can risk up to $6 each on win and place and exactas from $1 to $3 increments you should have no problem meeting the minimum. In this game we will keep track of monies wagered and monies won.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 07-09-17 at 12:44 PM.

Easy-Rider 66

Adding another Parameter. To win you need to have a Positive ROI.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 07-09-17 at 12:45 PM.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Cool,

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    You are in. Good to have you participate. Yeah they will be a minimum roll one must meet to qualify for winning. Probably about $300. Factoring in that you can risk up to $6 each on win and place and exactas from $1 to $3 increments you should have no problem meeting the minimum. In this game we will keep track of monies wagered and monies won.
    is this a mythical roll? Would like to get in

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    is this a mythical roll? Would like to get in
    Yeah It is mythical. If you want in great. Will start the game thread by next Thursday. Contest opens up on the 21st.

BOA12

Yeah It is mythical. If you want in great. Will start the game thread by next Thursday. Contest opens up on the 21st.
    all in. Ok to only play Saratoga?

Easy-Rider 66

all in. Ok to only play Saratoga?
    NO problem. Play whatever track you choose. May tweak the rules a bit not sure. But for the most part the parameters stated will be in effect. GL.

BOA12

NO problem. Play whatever track you choose. May tweak the rules a bit not sure. But for the most part the parameters stated will be in effect. GL.
    ten4 looking forward to the event. Might want consider DD or P3's, but happy with WPS and exactas. bol to all BDH
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-12-17 at 09:31 AM.

Easy-Rider 66

ten4 looking forward to the event. Might want consider DD or P3's, but happy with WPS and exactas. bol to all BDH
    Yeah maybe something to consider down the line. But probably will keep it to win, place and exactas. No show as I usually avoid that with real $$ and to make record keeping simpler.

BOA12

Yeah maybe something to consider down the line. But probably will keep it to win, place and exactas. No show as I usually avoid that with real $$ and to make record keeping simpler.
    sounds good