PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Very open field this year, however I still like Doug O'Neill's horse, the favorite (go figure), Iliad at 7-2.

It also looks like there is a 90% chance of rain. Any good mudders in this field?
    Thoughts??
    Last edited by PrinceD; 04-06-17 at 11:02 AM.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4512

Haven't look at it yet, but I think it may not rain anymore.

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Reach the World (5-1) looks very interesting also. He seems to have a lot of upside & is improving. He's a Baffert horse rode by Mike Smith so he'll get bet on possibly to be the favorite.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9416

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceD View Post
    Reach the World (5-1) looks very interesting also. He seems to have a lot of upside & is improving. He's a Baffert horse rode by Mike Smith so he'll get bet on possibly to be the favorite.
    like him too but as you said will probably be overbet.. kimbear (12-1)probably will be my final choice but want to keep it open till saturday.. runs 3 decent races on the turf going 2 turns to start out as a 2yo.. like when they can do that right away without any sprint preps.. then cut him back to 6f on dirt and comes in second breaking from the 11 post.. 3rd by a length in turf sprint next out (12 horse field) and the maiden breaker following start at 7f with a solid figure.. just seems to be the kind of horse who adjusts to whatever challenge is in front of him and has a versatile running style.. 4 blazing works since last race
    Last edited by JBEX; 04-06-17 at 03:01 PM.