cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

100K Pick 6 at the Big M Tonight

title pretty much says it all. sometimes a free past performance sheet comes available when the pot climbs to epic proportions such as this. anyone know of one?

will post selections later. hopefully they wont can the days racing

thanks in advance!

Reload was it you that posted the link(friday pp @ the big m) a while back? of course i cant find it now that i really want it

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

posted no picks because a) i never got a look at a program and b) Bodog didnt offer the pick 6 wagering. probably better off: it only paid 263k or so

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

how is bodog for horses?? do they offer any rebates or anything??

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

http://www.bodog.com/horse-betting/g...g-rebates.html

Bodog Racebook will rebate your account every Tuesday by 3:00 p.m. ET. This rebate is a percentage of your handle for the previous week (Tuesday through Monday), where the percentage depends on the types of wagers you've made—not whether you've won or lost.

STRAIGHT WAGERS

You will earn 3% on all straight wagers (Win, Place and Show) placed in Bodog Racebook. However, Place and Show wagers that pay either $2.10 or $2.20 on a $2.00 bet aren't eligible for a rebate.

EXOTIC WAGERS

You will earn 5% on all exotic wagers (Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Daily Double, Pick 3, Pick 4, Boxes and Wheels) placed in Bodog Racebook.

Rebate Rules

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

thanks jw, i usually dont like to play offshore with the horses, as i get a 5% cash rebate on every dollar wagered at a racing site in the US, i like the books that give u the rebate on volume like betonline and i think bookmaker, i know betphoenix gives u a % of your losses... thanks for the info

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

$131K for a buck... amazing.. lucky SOB