Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

2 shots at the BigM today

Sunday afternoon racing, got 2 nice priced horses ill be throwing some $$$ on today..

Race 3 #8 Shocker 9-2 ---- Has run 2 even races at the Mlands this season in higher classes, drops down and when you drop in a trot you really drop based on the scarcity of trot races.. Has a aggressive driver in Gingras and should leave from the 8 hole and sit in the top 3, only needs a little more punch in the lane to be right there... # 5 Kan Target looks like the only other horse who i think can win this race....

Race 7 #7 Rockford 8-1... ran 3rd last week in the same class, sat in and closed inside late to be 3rd.. Moved from Peter Wrenn's barn to Kesmodel which isnt a big deal, Wrenn has most of his stock on the smaller circuits in the north, and Kesmodel is a top conditioner in the mid atlantic, think hell actually improve, should get a midpack trip hopefully catch cover and fly by them late with Gingras again...

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

the big m ???????? not listed on the daily racing form

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Harness racing baby!!!! gotta get a Sports Eye for that

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

i hear you brewer thanks for the post

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Never could get into harness racing myself ... just something unnatural to me about putting money down on a horse that is pulled out of the running if it tries to go as fast as it can ...

Good luck with these though

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Never could get into harness racing myself ... just something unnatural to me about putting money down on a horse that is pulled out of the running if it tries to go as fast as it can ...

Good luck with these though

I used to be Tbred man, but switched to Harness racing, feel its a little more honest racing than Tbreds these days..

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I love harness racing

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

SHocker ran just like he did his last 2 races, sat in perfect spot, looked like he could be 2nd in the lane, had no kick ran 4th at 7-1

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Rockford ran a good 2nd to what looked to be a monster today, leader opened up a huge lead and Rockford was just 2nd best today, ran great to be 2nd the entire way, worth a play next week if hes in..

Busterflywheel

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    Rockford ran a good 2nd to what looked to be a monster today, leader opened up a huge lead and Rockford was just 2nd best today, ran great to be 2nd the entire way, worth a play next week if hes in..
    DO these horses run weekly? Without rest?

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    DO these horses run weekly? Without rest?
    most of the time yes, thats why i like to bet 1 or 2 days, watch all the races and bet on horses the following week who got in trouble the week before....

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post

great call-wish i checked in earlier today. got watchin that damn hockey ya know
    i tuned in with 2 minutes to go and held off betting blind as i say...i did like rockford and aj mcardle as a bit of a longer(shot)play with a 1 minute review of browers selections at the bim m site.

yannick had him really rollin in the stretch! tab him for a play next week

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I don't usually bet on harness, it just seems too much like the post position plays too much of a role, and the percentages of bad trips skyrockets.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i think i got sucked into harness for the simple reason that they seemed more consistant than the TB's. the longer i play the sulkies the more im reminded of how wrong my assumptions were. they all run the mile, all the time so maybe thats where i started to think i could figure out a way to make better educated plays.....still put $ down on all the triple crown races though

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    they all run the mile, all the time so maybe thats where i started to think i could figure out a way to make better educated plays.....
    I tend to cut down the races I play by mostly avoiding all maiden races (too much room for improvement that can't be calculated) ... I don't play much under 6f (one bad break and the race is over) or anything much over 1mile .... unless I can see something with a large advantage. I also avoid all BIG races ... love watching them .. but the bigger races tend to throw up bigger priced winners ... though class does tend to shine through in the bigger races.

I'm more of a short price/high win % player rather than looking for the 8-1 or 10-1 winner that will hit one time in 10.

Picking and choosing your spot and good money management is the key.

Busterflywheel

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post

I tend to cut down the races I play by mostly avoiding all maiden races (too much room for improvement that can't be calculated) ... I don't play much under 6f (one bad break and the race is over) or anything much over 1mile .... unless I can see something with a large advantage. I also avoid all BIG races ... love watching them .. but the bigger races tend to throw up bigger priced winners ... though class does tend to shine through in the bigger races.

I'm more of a short price/high win % player rather than looking for the 8-1 or 10-1 winner that will hit one time in 10.

Picking and choosing your spot and good money management is the key.

This seems to be a good strategy

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i love the horses bro i gotta read this more !! gl