BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do the women on HRTV&TVG love horses more than men?

I watch allot of TVG and HRTV and it seems like all the women there get worked up talking about horses.It's almost like real girl talk when the guys aren't around how women talk about guys.I swear Milly Ball almost had a big O when she kept on describing how Curlin looked the other day.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

Wish I had HRTV to comment but Directv doesn't carry it.

As for TVG, I haven't seen any females at all in the past few months, except Christina Oliveras did appear at Hollywood a few weeks ago but not sure if she's a regular.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wish TVG and HRTV would agree to be only one channel.

Seattle Slew

Unfortunaetly, not likely now that HRTV secured the rights to Churchill Downs, and once contracts run out at TVG, they are adding Fair Grounds, Calder and Arlington in the next couple of years.

HRTV still loses a ton of money, but they may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Plus, Stronich and Magna is too stubburn to admit defeat, so he'll keep the network on TV regardess of how much he loses.

I just don't understand why Directv can't carry this channel. HRTV should work a deal, because it can only help them. I did e-mail directv about this and got a standard response. "not likely but always possible."

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I know it's nuts that HRTV isn't on Direct TV.. Makes no sense.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I wish HRTV was on Directv also. I think it doesn't make sense considering all of the tracks they have, I am just glad to have xpressbet so I can watch them tracks online at least.

Seattle Slew

Send them an e-mail. Might not help, but it can't hurt. I think there must be some dispute between Stronach and the owners of directv. Stronach should cut a deal and get HRTV on Directv as soon as possible. It can only help his bottom line. Sounds like expressbet might be better than TVG anyways. I wouldn't use either of them, just my phone OTB account which has no charges ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I wish HRTV was on Directv also. I think it doesn't make sense considering all of the tracks they have, I am just glad to have xpressbet so I can watch them tracks online at least.