jimmys
    jimmys's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone use champion picks or david gately

im from australia and im looking for champion picks or david gately paid horse racing picks can anyone help, i can swap paid picks

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

no - he is a bum

skyhighlnkr
    skyhighlnkr's Avatar Become A Pro!

@aggie: you're a bum and a wanker....

@jimmy: it works for me mate.....you can find their site: http://www.championpicks.com.au

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

why can't you pick your own selections. those touts don't know anything. they can't predict the future. waste of money to pay them. use that money to bet your own selections. much more satisfying when you do it yourself. i know a guy who writes down everyone of twinspires picks and then doesn't know what to do with them. they mish mosh the 4 logical contenders in some order. anyone can do that. also those tvg guys don't pick their own(interns do it and they read off a teleprompter like that soon to be ex president of the usa does). if you can't pick just play a consistent set of lucky numbers and don't worry about the odds. (the only way to get a big payout if you can't pick one by handicapping) actually no such thing as handicapping horse races as if you do it right you'll end up with the 4 favorites.

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

^ Agree with him. SO much more satisfying picking your own winners.

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree if you cant do it yourself then dont do it!!!!!

mproud1
    mproud1's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way to make money is when fav's LOSE. Having a paid site with an excellent track record of when to hit the ALL button is the only thing worth paying for. NOBODY does it; they all pick fav's. Guess what; so does the ML maker

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Pick your own selections! No need to blame somebody for your mistakes!

skyhighlnkr

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    Pick your own selections! No need to blame somebody for your mistakes!
    I agree, we do have freedom here...but for me, I really don't depend on them I just have it as my guide.....then do alternative things.....

haveuseenm
    I got G's coming from overseas
    haveuseenm's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was a guy about 5 years ago called the wizard. Don't know if he's still around or not but I paid for his picks and he got me to the last leg of a pick 6 at hollywood park. Lost the last let but 5 out of 6 paid $600 and got it 4 times.

callmejrk1
    callmejrk1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

learn how to handicap and pick your own

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by mproud1 View Post
    The way to make money is when fav's LOSE. Having a paid site with an excellent track record of when to hit the ALL button is the only thing worth paying for. NOBODY does it; they all pick fav's. Guess what; so does the ML maker

THIS!Look for bad favorites and go from there.I play against them in daily doubles,pick 3's and 4's.

skyhighlnkr

Quote Originally Posted by haveuseenm View Post
    There was a guy about 5 years ago called the wizard. Don't know if he's still around or not but I paid for his picks and he got me to the last leg of a pick 6 at hollywood park. Lost the last let but 5 out of 6 paid $600 and got it 4 times.

I agree, I think Ed was the name....I reckon that um, I had 5 out of 6 that time and have my $700 by 6 times. Horse Racing Betting given from that site sometimes work great and sometimes bad but that already depends on your way,and instinct.

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Not me.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

terrygolf1313

Quote Originally Posted by terrygolf1313 View Post
    I agree if you cant do it yourself then dont do it!!!!!
    I agree 100% .... If I lose my cash I want to do it my way !

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1206

Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    why can't you pick your own selections. those touts don't know anything. they can't predict the future. waste of money to pay them. use that money to bet your own selections. much more satisfying when you do it yourself. i know a guy who writes down everyone of twinspires picks and then doesn't know what to do with them. they mish mosh the 4 logical contenders in some order. anyone can do that. also those tvg guys don't pick their own(interns do it and they read off a teleprompter like that soon to be ex president of the usa does). if you can't pick just play a consistent set of lucky numbers and don't worry about the odds. (the only way to get a big payout if you can't pick one by handicapping) actually no such thing as handicapping horse races as if you do it right you'll end up with the 4 favorites.
    Who Handicaps this horse on top or underneath

7 Ix Confidential (ARG) Eduardo M. Halier 99.40 33.20 26.00

I did but didn't use (set of #'s) in all at Pompano on Monday in my Harness thread

700-1 returns don't happen often........

Like most say here why throw away money you could be using with your own picks. This way it doesn't cost you and the Cash you save you can play at least another race or two but probably a whole card.......
    Last edited by dollarbill; 01-06-11 at 12:22 AM.