picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

since you are new to the fox and I picking just please remember horses do not run the same each week. we never blame each other for losers cause crap happens. breaks. impeding. bad drives. blocked. sick. ect. that being said, fox and I do pretty well on the picks we put up here and have a big overall profit from them. knock on wood eh fox lol

picantel

ok the #6 won at mohawk so I get the pic3 no matter what. too bad it went off 5/2 which will kill the odds. I also have $20 DDs going with the 4,5 at mohawk.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I understand, you sometimes have to play these type of horse for three or four weeks because trips are so important in harness racing.I hit the last double at hollywood win or lose no pressure. I try to keep all my posts positive.

picantel

yep and LOL. right when mohawk was about to go off and I have all the horses in the pic3 they change the video to los alamitos so I cannot watch it. thanks youbet.

picantel

and the fave wins so it pays crap.

picantel

and so it begins. had a $20 pic3 with late rose. now I need isaac and moonlite

picantel

figures. Had a $50 per issac over the winner. 1st over in the slop and it is game over. The gapping horse did not help either. sigh

picantel

hahaha moonlite wins at a nice price and isaac cost me the pic3 10 times. my 2nd choice beats isaac but I had no backup this time. I do have a rather large double going with infamy

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I,m right there with doubles working/ Good rebound !

picantel

hope it works out. i had some nice win on moonlite also. I really only lost from the pic3s and my $50 per on isaac because no way would I play win on a 3-5 shot. They are not touching infamy now and I am not totally sure why. They are smashing bhakti probably because of his class but he really is not that great a horse. I hope he sets fast fractions and battles which will help but still closers are not doing much and we will be coming from near last.

picantel

lol I just bet a horse at evengaline. 8/1 bet down to 2/1. takes a 5 length lead around the stretch. gets tired and weaves all over the track. gets passed by 3 horses with 50 yards to go and then suddenly comes back and wins. phew

picantel

sorry guys I had a bad feeling after the whole night of bad closing. no way in hell was he gonna win from last. manzi, for the 2nd horrible drive of the night on horses I picked, did not even try. I am gonna wait another week. Did you see that. he hand rode the entire stretch. did not even bother swinging him wide.

picantel

woo to finish my night my evangaline horse has an objection against him against the 2nd place finisher who was NOT impeded. I lost an inquiry earlier today that cost me a couple grand and in that race my horse was pushed by the #5 into another horse and instead of taking the #5 down they took mine down. the #5 was moved to 1st too. talk about a kick in the ass.

picantel

Justice. objection disallowed. PHEW

First 12