kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

kdmfox

Leaning toward Point Determined ... First time on the grass ... May be a decent price.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to say how he'll go on the turf. What is interesting to note is that Espinoza has taken the ride on Porto Santo instead of Point Determined, which might suggest he has an opinion of the horse. If you include Get Funky in this equation, and judging by his last run he's a complete nutcase, then the race may very well be set-up for Porto Santo to swoop late. A lot will depend on the pace up front. I'll take a stab at Porto Santo, with Get Funky and Point Determined not far off. Get Funky would be the one i'd be looking for at odds.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obrigado also, will be there or there abouts. Put a huge check on Porto Santo last time 'round, just as Porto was starting his run. Should be an interesting race, Front runners v Back markers.

kdmfox

I saw an interview with Bob Baffert yesterday and he was asked about Point Determined in the Delmar Derby ... He said that if PD takes to the grass he'll run good and if he doesn't he won't ... hahahahahahahaha ... Great insight.