Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Saturday racing picks

Not seeing many good races today, but I'm looking at two races.

Gulfstream Race 9:
    No. 10 Actslikealady/w No. 8 Any Limit.

Chasing a longshot with the 10 horse with the likely favorite. Actslikealady ran well last out, missing the place by a nose despite an inside trip. He was 22-1 that day and I had him across the board with the winner in my exacta and lost the exacta by a frecking nose!! Not thrilled about the rider switch to Nunez, but he can bring horses in sometimes at a price.

Santa Anita Race 9:
    No. 4 Latent Heat. Won last out easily at 5-1 and meets an average field here. Might score right back. Prado flies in from Florida for the ride.

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quest: what are the typical limits on amer tracks? Ive noticed youbet limits at 10k risk on each race.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I didn't see much today either.At santa anita I'm going to use Taiken in the seventh and Harvavd Avenue in the ninth as the main parts of my late pick four

Seattle Slew

Siren Lure is the mystery horse in the 9th. He'll get bet down to 5-2 or 3-1, but I'm not sold on him. Last out at 6F he finished second to some longshot. He had dead aim at the top of the lane and finished a well-beaten second in a 6-horse field. He seems to run better at longer distances, but I'm looking at your pick (Harvard Avenue) w/Latent Heat for my exacta.

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    I didn't see much today either.At santa anita I'm going to use Taiken in the seventh and Harvavd Avenue in the ninth as the main parts of my late pick four

Seattle Slew

Gulfstream filly ran like her 25-1 odds. No threat.

Latent Heat wins by a neck, but only paid $4 and $2.80.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Gulfstream Race 9:
    No. 10 Actslikealady/w No. 8 Any Limit.

Santa Anita Race 9:
    No. 4 Latent Heat. Won last out easily at 5-1 and meets an average field here. Might score right back. Prado flies in from Florida for the ride.