Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Keeneland spot plays Friday

Both of these horses are likely chalk, so not much value. Santa Anita horse should be 4 or 5-1.

Race 3: No. 4 Gold Attraction/w No. 2 Stars of the Sea. I was hoping GA would be value here. His last race at Gulfstream was worse than it looks, and the running line of "steadied" is likely to generate trouble-line players. I saw the race and the horse was done halfway into the race. The steadied part meant nothing. He drops from allowance to claiming for sharp trainer and jockey stays.

Race 9: No. 9 Sedgefield. This colt is still trying to get into the Kentucky Derby. Was second in the Lane's End and like 6/5 here since his best races have been on turf.

Santa Anita
    Race 1: No. 3 Moscatolli Mort/w No. 1 Parko. Taking both Canani horses since I think the chalk Silent Soul is beatable. MM was nice winner last out on turf to break maiden.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

No luck on Friday. Both chalks went down (3rd for Gold Attraction, 4th for Sedgfield), and of course I played both like a fool.

Santa Anita 5-1 shot ran well, lost place by a neck. That kind of day.

On to Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Both of these horses are likely chalk, so not much value. Santa Anita horse should be 4 or 5-1.

Race 3: No. 4 Gold Attraction/w No. 2 Stars of the Sea. I was hoping GA would be value here. His last race at Gulfstream was worse than it looks, and the running line of "steadied" is likely to generate trouble-line players. I saw the race and the horse was done halfway into the race. The steadied part meant nothing. He drops from allowance to claiming for sharp trainer and jockey stays.

Race 9: No. 9 Sedgefield. This colt is still trying to get into the Kentucky Derby. Was second in the Lane's End and like 6/5 here since his best races have been on turf.

Santa Anita
    Race 1: No. 3 Moscatolli Mort/w No. 1 Parko. Taking both Canani horses since I think the chalk Silent Soul is beatable. MM was nice winner last out on turf to break maiden.