10 Autobahn Girl (KY) 15/1 Eddie Castro 121 3 F L Nicholas P. Zito
    11 Rags To Riches (KY) 5/2 Garrett K. Gomez 121 3 F L Todd A. Pletcher
    12 Sealy Hill (ON) 20/1 Patrick Husbands 121 3 F L Mark E. Casse
    13 Mistical Plan (CA) 12/1 David Romero Flores 121 3 F L Doug F. O'Neill
    14 High Again (KY) 12/1 Cornelio H. Velasquez 121 3 F L William I. Mott

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I think the Todd Pletcher hossies will run 1,2,3 in this race.

11-4-5

Gomez gets off the 4 and stays on the 11 ... Velazquez gets off the 5 and gets on the 4 ... Prado on the 5.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

The Louisville BC might be the best race on the card Friday with Sugar Shake, Asi Siempre and a few others.

In the Oaks, I think the favorites are beatable. There is a ton of speed in the race, so mid-pack and closers should fare OK.

I might play Cash Included simply because I played her in the BC Juvenile fillies at CD in November. She's 0-3 this year but maybe a speed duel in front and her inside post can wake her up. She hasn't run terrible in her races this year but has been no value in any races, since she should have been bigger odds. She'll like be 12 to 15-1 in this.

Seattle Slew

Looking at the PPs closer, I'm thinking Baffert's horse, No. 9 Tiz's Tough Sis, might have a shot. She'll likely be around 8-1. She hasn't beaten much, but neither has anyone in this field. Might play her with the chalk and Cash Included.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

#4 Octave WPS for me today, gentlemen. Gonna go a mid-size wager on this one. I agree with kdmfox, though. I think Pletcher gets this one. Just not sure which one. I think Octave is the best of the 3.

E

kdmfox

#11 $100 to win
    11/4 exacta $25
    11/5 exacta $25

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I sure hope you're a winner KDM, but that 11 post does scare me (along with High Heels' closing ability and Dreaming of Anna's latest workouts). I've got a fair amount on Rags to Riches futures (bought about three months ago after it won at S.A. after probably covering twice the ground of his rivals due to an extremely wide trip), and would be ecstatic if it won...

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

going for #10 autobahn girl. oaks in 8 minutes. go go

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Well, a net winner for me but not much to write home about. Nice exacta, fox.

E

kdmfox

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    I sure hope you're a winner KDM, but that 11 post does scare me (along with High Heels' closing ability and Dreaming of Anna's latest workouts). I've got a fair amount on Rags to Riches futures (bought about three months ago after it won at S.A. after probably covering twice the ground of his rivals due to an extremely wide trip), and would be ecstatic if it won...

How much were the futures?

#11 Rags to Riches paid $5 ... 11-4 exacta $30

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by kdmfox View Post
    How much were the futures?

#11 Rags to Riches paid $5 ... 11-4 exacta $30

Extremely nice hit, especially on that exacta fox. I bought into the 3rd Oaks future pool thinking it was going to close at 3-1 and that she would go off at even money or less come post time, but some HEAVY, HEAVY action brought her all the way down to roughly 8/5 (1.7-1 actually). Needless to say if I'd known that I wouldn't have played her, as the risk of scratch or injury would have hardly even covered the difference in price had she gone off at even money. Hell of a smooth ride from she and Gomez today!!!

BigBollocks

Fox I've got almost five figures in play that Street Sense WON'T win tomorrow (I have Curlin' in a futures pool, but am less concerned about him winning and am far more concerned about Street Sense not winning), and am a little edgy about that in studying the forms and watching past tapes.

What's yours or anyone else's thoughts on Street Sense tomorrow, and what would you think it's proper LAY odds should be? Cheers...

Seattle Slew

I don't like Street Sense at all. Haven't liked him all spring. Just two prep races and no debut until March told me something wasn't right with this horse. He might run big, but I don't see any value with him in this race.

Media gives the trainer a pass because he's a very nice guy. If Lukas or Pletcher trained a 2-year-old champ like this they'd be killing him for running in just two races before the Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    What's yours or anyone else's thoughts on Street Sense tomorrow, and what would you think it's proper LAY odds should be? Cheers...

Seattle Slew

Nice call. I thought she'd go off around 4-5 but was shocked to see she paid $5 to win.

Quote Originally Posted by kdmfox View Post
    #11 $100 to win
    11/4 exacta $25
    11/5 exacta $25

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I don't like Street Sense at all. Haven't liked him all spring. Just two prep races and no debut until March told me something wasn't right with this horse. He might run big, but I don't see any value with him in this race.

Media gives the trainer a pass because he's a very nice guy. If Lukas or Pletcher trained a 2-year-old champ like this they'd be killing him for running in just two races before the Derby.

Extremely interesting insight Seattle, thanks for taking the time to post! I look forward to discussing more racing with you for sure. GL on this Derby Day!