Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Do you guys really think they would forfeit a chance to win that $2.75 mil just to let AP win???
    Question is
    How much money did they get paid not to run

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Question is
    Even if they get $100k, or $200k, would that make them not to run?? Or do you think that Zayat would pay each one $2.5mil for not running?? I really doubt that.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

You have a lot to learn if you don't think Money controls a lot of things in this world
    Gltu......Done with this subject

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

You have a lot to learn if you don't think Money controls a lot of things in this world
    Gltu......Done with this subject
    I agree with you that money cotrols a lot in this world. Especially in sports where there is a lot money involved. I am just wondering you are so sure about this particular race?? Believe me I have seen many races and sports that were questionable outcomes. Anyways, GL to you too.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Do you guys really think they would forfeit a chance to win that $2.75 mil just to let AP win???
    i think they were scared to lose with a horse that cant run well outside california and simply did not want to risk it

i do believe a lot of dirty shit with money goes on in the world and events but i doubt if this is a case of that.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Question is
    this would make sense BUT they did say that AP wouldnt make a single cent more in breeding rights with any wins after the triple crown. so technically if this happened they wanted to buy their legacy, which i guess could make sense cause these guys are so rich they are fukked in the heads reality wise

bottom line im bot buying the scratch 2 days before the race

First 123