ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

what does science say about the existence of God?

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    Okay thx - nothing specific came to mind but did not think that 2:26.3 w3as the 2nd fastest for BelStk. No matter houw you slice it, just fantastic performance
    Didn't seem fast until the final time came up...very moderate fractions...but the final 1/4 mile was so fast. The horse lead wire to wire and ran the first 1/4 mile at the same pace as the final 1/4 mile. That is something special. Secretariat ran the first 1/4 in 23 and the last in 25 I believe. Also, for those that like to talk about time and winning margins....had AP run against the same field Secretariat faced in 1973, he would have won by like 15 lengths today based on times. Lousy competition in 1973.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    Didn't seem fast until the final time came up...very moderate fractions...but the final 1/4 mile was so fast. The horse lead wire to wire and ran the first 1/4 mile at the same pace as the final 1/4 mile. That is something special. Secretariat ran the first 1/4 in 23 and the last in 25 I believe. Also, for those that like to talk about time and winning margins....had AP run against the same field Secretariat faced in 1973, he would have won by like 15 lengths today based on times. Lousy competition in 1973.
    Pharaoh's future detractors will say that they handed him the race at the mile mark in 1:38 but he finished out in :48 FFS!!!! Already watched race 3x, ready for a 4th here. In all honesty was never one of these cappers who badly wanted to se TC winner but when it happened I was loving it and pretty sure I would have if I lost $$ on race. Within reason of course.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    what does science say about the existence of God?
    Ask God you fukking idiot.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    trolled

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    The really impressive feat was that he ran the last 1/4 mile in a 1 1/2 race in 24.3 seconds....faster than the final 1/4 by Secretariat in the Belmont (25 seconds flat). If AP ever went out fast, he would post record times. Horse can run for days. Very special horse and I hope to see him run again....but he might be off to the pasture.
    Finishing the final 1/4 mile in 24.3 seconds really was impressive, showed just how strong he really is. I didn't even think he looked tired after that. Unbelievable. Well, he's earned a break now, really hope they don't race him anymore.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    trolled
    If you have to announce that you trolled - you didn't troll.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bennybignuts is the biggest scammer and fraud on the site I'm going to see if we can get him banned he's nothing but a troller and bad for the site
    Ban my cokk in your throat beanpicker

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If you have to announce that you trolled - you didn't troll.

First 12