Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Derby Wars

Any horse racing fans from here play on that site?

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I was not able to play because of backwards ass laws in my state. I found out a couple of months ago that my state can now play as of about a year ago so I am now playing.

I have played in two tourneys so far. Finished second in both. Was 1st in both until the last couple of races.

Pretty fun. Need to play another one soon.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Great site. I recommend it.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Love it

Laz
    disconnected

It is a great site guys I highly recommend it as well. I'm "Thebid" there if anybody would like to play a heads up game anytime.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

They are pretty much the only thing out there . It is a very good website and they pay very fast though. Would like more variety.

My only gripe nowadays is they got greedy. They would rather have a 15 person tourney with a $300 buy in than a $50 tourney with 100 people. Which is how it was for the first year or two.They used to have awesome $25 and $47 games with a big monthly tourney that was $175 I think it was. Now its all $200 and up with the big one $895 to buy in. I mean it's business so can't knock them , it was just much more fun when you could play a high volume with a $500 bankroll online. To play now you need 5 or 10k to play any volume of the good tournaments. They squeezed out the casual player for the tournament circuit guys. At least when it comes to the good tournaments.

Anyway I can't knock the site. Everything is top notch and like I said they payout most times in just a few days.

Laz
    disconnected

Yeah their checks always come in 3-5 days. They've also just added A*C*H now for even faster payouts.

Great site