BigTuna
    BigTuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1010

Gonna play the horses on Wed afternoon

I will finally be out on winter break and plan on playing the horses over at the otb on Wednesday. I will get there around 1230 central time.

Anyone have any good suggestions on what track to focus my efforts at? Also relatively new to the horses. Any suggestions on how to prepare myself?

All thoughts are welcome!
    ThAnks

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
    I will finally be out on winter break and plan on playing the horses over at the otb on Wednesday. I will get there around 1230 central time.

Anyone have any good suggestions on what track to focus my efforts at? Also relatively new to the horses. Any suggestions on how to prepare myself?

ThAnks
    i have had a request for friends of mine in vegas to handicap hawthorne racetrack for them for wednesday so if your interested, ill be posting that track with my selections wednesday morning.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

horses

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post

ThAnks
    i have had a request for friends of mine in vegas to handicap hawthorne racetrack for them for wednesday so if your interested, ill be posting that track with my selections wednesday morning.

BigTuna
    BigTuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1010

Thanks Joey. I look forward to seeing your picks. Hawthorne is the first track I ever went to a a kid. My uncles used to sneak us through the fence so we didn't have to pay. I only wish I would have paid a little more attention to them as I grew up....

You make me want to drive up to the track and watch our winners live