mufuginhustla
    mufuginhustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2760

help explain this please..

I'm new with horse betting, but I made a daily double bet that should've been a winning ticket...but somehow i ended up losing money...i didn't lose the whole wager amount...just partial......is this possible?

getthatheadup
    getthatheadup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by mufuginhustla View Post
    I'm new with horse betting, but I made a daily double bet that should've been a winning ticket...but somehow i ended up losing money...i didn't lose the whole wager amount...just partial......is this possible?
    You did not provide much detail regarding your ticket but it sounds like you had multiple selections in one or more legs. Say you had 3 horses in race one and 3 in race 2. 3x3= 9 wagers. At $2 per wager your ticket would be $18. Say the double paid $15. You would get 15 back but be out 3 bucks.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

sounds like you got involved in a consolation daily double payoff due to a late scratch. but need more details.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by mufuginhustla View Post
    Oh you had a winning ticket but didnt get paid for some reason......That means you played in the SBR racebook