madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

BetAmerica...anyone use them?

Signed up a couple of days ago. They list dog tracks and quarterhorse/harness tracks but none of them ever seem to be available for wagering, only the TBred tracks are. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them and if I am missing something or if these tracks are not currently offered. Thanks in advance.

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use them,if the track is in black you can just click that track and you will be taken there.If you have a problem with that just click bet now.
    That will take you to betting window where you can pick your track.I have bet tb and dogs with no problem.If they do it this year they have a football type game you can try,some free,some you pay for.Hope this helps and good luck.

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

terrygolf thanks for the response. I asked them and they said since I am in California I cannot bet Dogs or Quarter Horses...dogs I guess there is some legislation but the quarter horses part makes no sense since I can bet them everywhere else.

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

no sense since you can bet TB

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Not crazy about playing at this site, can get pretty slow at times and I'm one of those who cuts it close to posttime alot. One plus for them, they are only US based that accepts AMEX

jgs357
    jgs357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Would recommend BetAmerica

Have been using them for about 2 years. Excellent payout, and promotions. They have new ones every month. Some are free wagers ! I would recommend them. I am in the second tier level, so when I wager the bonus tracks I currently receive 3x the pts and they refund you pp's, i believe up to 1.80 and its make into your account the next day. If anyone has an questions I could answer them for you.