singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Singgooner's Crackers - TIME TO GET THE MONEY BACK ! TURF PARADISE RACE 5

Hi,

Don't know if anyone saw yesterday's race - but the jockey did everything that I forecasted - apart from using the horse up too much - so it got nutted on the line !

Anyhow, been through today's cards and found one that I think will get my money back

TURF PARADISE - RACE 5 - Idontrollonshabbos

The reasons are: -

Trying to score a 5 timer and if you go back and look at its past 4 wins - the horse is so adaptable - the jockey can win anyway it wants to.

Los Alamitos - 29th June - 4 1/2f sprint - failed to burst out the gate in PP4 and jockey took a tug and got the horse onto the rail behind the leaders. Horse cornered the home turn like it was stuck to the plastic and had the pace to power away up the stretch to win.

Los Alamitos - 9th Aug - 4 1/2f sprint - this time in PP2 - hits the break and battles for the 1st 2/3rds of race in a neck and neck duel and then gets to the lead and has the cruising speed after cornering well - again - has the desire to get up the stretch to win.
    Note this race was a class drop and still won - note the next 2 Turf Paradise races and today's race !

Moves to Turf Paradise - 13th Nov - 5 1/2f claimer - at the start in PP8 - wide draw - but had the speed to burst out and control the race. Even after doing a 22.16 1st quarter - has the class to keep on going - AGAIN corners well and wins in an easy style.

Last race - Turf Paradise - 4th Dec - upped to 6f and in class - claimer - again wide draw in PP7. This time - the other jockeys make sure they park the horse 6 wide down the backstretch to make sure the horse cannot cut in and save some distance. Once the initial speed duel is over - the jockey allows the horse to cruise up to the leaders around the home turn - goes around 3 wide and down the stretch - when the field come - the jockey gives it a smack and the horse has the desire and energy to go up a gear.

So, today - drops from 5k to 4k claimer - which happened at Los Alamitos - where the horse dropped and popped and now the trainer tries the same - won at higher level claimer - drops against lesser opposition - has the 2nd and 3rd in the race as well from last race over the same distance.

The horse can rail the best - can control the race from the rail or from the outside - has the speed to burst out and cut over - or be parked 3 wide around the home turn and still when challenged late - can find an extra gear to win.

Must be the most versatile horse at sprinting I have seen in a while - so I am convinced this has a major chance today - so BIG TIME - WIN AND PLACE and I might have a BIG WIN extra on this one to claim by nugget back from the bookies yesterday.

OK, will be back to take the abuse later if it loses ! LOL !

singgooner

Bbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm !

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Nice call

wish it would have gone off at better odds for you though

singgooner

@balls2wall - many thanks for the kind words - sadly with American racing - you are at the mercy of the punters as its PMU - so you cannot take the odds like here in England.

So, you have to pin the tail on the donkey and as they race round the track - it's squeaky bum time to see if the in-race odds plummet !

Been following Yank racing for over a decade - went to Asia for a long stretch and now back in UK - so have got into it again for past 1 month and been really cracking it - but I hate it when people just say race 1 - horse will win - without giving any analysis.

So, I do like to drill down and then type it all out as it is good exercise for me as while you are typing - it makes you concentrate and make you really analyse the race and if the horse has a chance.

Sadly, little racing Stateside now - so will take a break - but if I like something on 26th Dec - will post - I love Boxing Day - here in England - we have a mid-winter steeplechase classic - The King George VI Chase over 3miles and my beloved Santa Anita starts - love it - follow everyday until Mid-April !

Happy Xmas