mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Cash Futurity at HP

Anyone playing Race 9 @ HP today?? I like the 5- Tap it Rich. Had a rough trip at BC. This time should get a cleaner run. At 9/2 ML, think is worth a shot. Who do you guys like?? As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I glanced at this race. Looks like one of the 3 favorites will win 5,6 or 13. Maybe Bon Holder could pick up 2nd or 3rd closing late. A buddy of mine really likes Kobe's Back today and potentially in the KY Derby. Should be a fun race to watch.

As for the horse you like he may very well be the best horse but he is still very green. He also wont be 9/2 unless they go wacko betting the #6. Good Luck.

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I glanced at this race. Looks like one of the 3 favorites will win 5,6 or 13. Maybe Bon Holder could pick up 2nd or 3rd closing late. A buddy of mine really likes Kobe's Back today and potentially in the KY Derby. Should be a fun race to watch.

As for the horse you like he may very well be the best horse but he is still very green. He also wont be 9/2 unless they go wacko betting the #6. Good Luck.
    Tks for your input. I'm just hoping the 5 will win (prolly won't be 9/2). I also like the 9- Karma King to hit the board. Don't know what to make of Kobe's Back. Rosario on him is a positive.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Jim Rome's horse crushes. LOL.

Several horses had major trouble though.

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Jim Rome's horse crushes. LOL.

Several horses had major trouble though.
    Had the 4 and the 2 in my tri, was hoping the 6 is not a freak. May be he is?! Lol