mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Wow here we go again Form going up in Price

Was Just informed here in Iowa that the Daily Racing Form is going up in price the Saturday and Holiday single edition is now 11 Dollars Holy cow Batman.The daily edition is 9.50.22 Bucks for both east and west. Plus the smaller night tracks like Charlestown Mountaineer ect have just 4 -5 pp lines was at the Track on Monday night when I noticed this was looking at a race some of the runners were making there 50th start and just 4 pp lines.I have just bought my last form.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

wow, it must be because they have to ship it to iowa for it to be that much. 7.50 in eastern places which you get 8 tracks which should be enough for anybody. who can read and digest all that anyway when they all run at the same time. what are you going to replace it with? the two editions of their daily racing program will cost you 9.00 but covers all the tracks on a given day. but that is generally a headache to read with their computer generated morning lines which are way off. far cheaper to stay at home and bet with free pp's with the right ADW. or the money you save on gas and other related expenses can be used to buy the form. track full of degenerates and low lifes for the most part anyway.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    what are you going to replace it with?

https://timeformus.com/

They are still a newborn in the pp industry(At least the US division) but I have been getting my figures from their chief figure maker for several years,Craig Milkowski or CJ.IMO he is the best out there.I started with Bris then DRF for a few years then moved on to rags and thoro-graph for a couple years then found him and stayed put since.He built Pace Figures dot com which is where I started with him and just recently joined Timeform.They just launched in June but his figures are the backbone and they are far from new.He has been doing it for a long time.

It is also a way better price than anything comparable.Only $50 a month for unlimited tracks.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    https://timeformus.com/

They are still a newborn in the pp industry(At least the US division) but I have been getting my figures from their chief figure maker for several years,Craig Milkowski or CJ.IMO he is the best out there.I started with Bris then DRF for a few years then moved on to rags and thoro-graph for a couple years then found him and stayed put since.He built Pace Figures dot com which is where I started with him and just recently joined Timeform.They just launched in June but his figures are the backbone and they are far from new.He has been doing it for a long time.

It is also a way better price than anything comparable.Only $50 a month for unlimited tracks.
    Just signed up. Someone posted about Timeformus.com a while back. Needed to install google chrome to access. Seems like a good way to get info. Thx.

Easy-Rider 66

Timeformus.com- $1.50 a card. Introductory price of $3.99 unlimited cards for one race day.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Yeah it's cheap.I told him it's too cheap where it's like getting Miggy Cabrera for the league minimum.When he sold his figs privately it was only $200 for a year of every track ,every day. I was so impressed with it I didn't want to tell anyone and keep it a secret but I guess it's out of the bag now that he went big time.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

. . . Or, you could go to drf.com and download PPs for $2.95 (one track). I've never had a need to have six tracks in the Form I might buy at the track.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Yeah it's cheap.I told him it's too cheap where it's like getting Miggy Cabrera for the league minimum.When he sold his figs privately it was only $200 for a year of every track ,every day. I was so impressed with it I didn't want to tell anyone and keep it a secret but I guess it's out of the bag now that he went big time.
    Timeform just raised their prices. Had a feeling it was due. Now $3 for 1 card, $5.99 unlimited one day, and $69.99 for 1 month unlimited. Good figures, but will be using more equibase numbers now.