Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

CCA Oaks at Saratoga (RACE 10 on 7/20)....UNLIMITED BUDGET IS THE WAY TO GO!

Here we go with The Spa's first G1 of the season. A talented field of 5 head to the post including the Kentucky Oaks winner Princess of Sylmar (9/5 morning line favorite). I think she is a complete play against today based off the layoff and more so the likely slow pace scenario. She got a perfect setup in the Oaks when they flew early and she came from out of it to catch the tiring Beholder and my pick today Unlimited Budget. With only 5 in today and only one true front runner (My Happy Face) ,I don't see how she can close into soft fractions and mow them down again today. Unlimited Budget with her tracking style should sit right next to My Happy Face and get first run on 'Princess. I see Todd Pletcher getting his picture taken after the race but it will be with his "other" starter and not the Oaks winner.

I'm not coming with a huge price here boys, but I think she is a great play today. Let's take what we can get and build up our bankrolls!

UNLIMITED BUDGET !

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

WOW was I wrong...Unlimited Budget had a bad start but terrible performance anyway and Princess of Sylmar is for real