jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I developed a .10 cent super system

So far it only works on suffolk downs, and well thats because I have only tried it there.

Anyway it costs $4 a race, and what I do is ten minutes before first post I get all the scratches and use the computerized odds to determine the potential outcome.

Then I take the computers selections and match them up to the results.

I develop a pattern of numbers that come in from them, and play those patterns.

Today its +70 for the week +850

All for about 160 bucks a week.

Trying it now on Calder.

Will post picks if you guys want them before post on each day of racing except Mon I will be at the vets offc and would have to post r2 on.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Sounds interesting however I do not see how a puter can predict the outcome of a race.

jon101

it can't it just has patterns of winners

jon101

For example the computer picks 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
    to come in, in that order.

but in reality 3-2-4 comes in. It repeats this pattern over a period of time.
    I take the most common patterns (40) and play them and have achieved a 37.5% win rate. On the .10 Super.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

John, I have a system, I bought that uses post numbers, is that what your computer does?
    The paper system doesn't work too well. I never tried it with exotics.

I have a computer program I bought from win-track.com called Tiny $162 becomes a
    $5495.20 discovery. It uses the Bris single data files for $1 per card. It gives winners
    exactas and trifectas. Works really well on the big horse races such as stakes. Not
    so much on the big race itself but on all the races before and after the big race.

On everyday races it works depending on what track you buy. I've hit 7 of 9 exactas
    and 2 tri's at the same venue a few times.

Rob

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

a puter can not determine emotion or quality of the run made by a horse with similar or different conditions. Say the #1 ran very wll did not lose any ground came in 7th in a 9 horse field. next out it is possible for this horse to improve off his last start if there is what I call prevailing conditons. Or horse #3 was boxed in his last start and could have won easily but being checked and blocked in had no room and will probably fire his next start I do not think the puter can come up with those. I prefer the traditional approach to handicapping allthough the puter aspect is interesting if it could find some fillers on the super or tri.