$40 WIN 8
    $20 WIN 3
    $10 EX 1/3,5,8
    $1 TRI KEY 7/1,3,5,8

GL

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Lmfao at title town five coming in 3rd.....put down the crack pipe!!!!!!!!!

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Lmfao at title town five coming in 3rd.....put down the crack pipe!!!!!!!!!
    Don't discount Titletown, the pace could set him up here if Gov or Goldencents don't press anything.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I am personally taking a swing at the trifecta in the Preakness Keying on the 8 as well in Gov. Charlie. Hoping Baffert has this guy ready to go.

8 / 1,3,4,5,6 / 1,3,4,5,6 $60

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gl, I just don't see it...

Governor Charlie was the first horse I threw out. He was like Baffert's 7th best horse that had Derby Potential. Baffert just wants a dog in the fight after missing the Derby.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orb is either going to win or not fire at all. He is not going to be beaten second, especially by someone like Gov Charlie

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

If Orb can win on a soggy track, this race should be easier? ay? I like Governor Charlie, too.

Rbyrne

U fuckn scumbag pullurpantsup u didn't have the winner either and lost way more on this race then I did....so shut up

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep sucking those 3-5 shots Mr "Value Means Nothing"!!! What a dck head!!!!

Rbyrne

U were obviously on the wrong long shot as usual....Govenor Charlie is still running!!!!!!

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Predicted Order Of Finish

#8 Govenor Charlie
    #1 Orb
    #3 Titletown Five
    #5 Mylute

$10 EX BOX 1,3,5,8
    $40 WIN 8
    $20 WIN 3
    $10 EX 1/3,5,8
    $1 TRI KEY 7/1,3,5,8

GL
    you lose again ha ha ha ha you suck

pulledclear

Orb....3-5.............what a MORON!

JJJ

guy lost again haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa your the worst capper on here

JJJ

10 dollar exacta box with 4 horses in a 9 horse field and still cant win

pulledclear

I made more money on Zee Bros and Fiftyshadesofhay then you make in a year. FACT!!!!!

JJJ

whats gonna be your next be $2 dollars to win on all the horses

pulledclear

Shills bashing and I keep cashing. Suck on that scumbags!!!! Cha CHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

pulledclear

What you believe wont change the truth. Keep sucking on that ENVY little fella its all you have to hold on to.

JJJ

$2 to win on all horses you sure know how to cap them man good job winner every time

Rbyrne

Lol Pulled is mad he lost alot today so trying to bash other ppl...I could care less man...on to the next one. I'm done going back and forth with u...we obviously both had this race wrong as oxbow won wire to wire...I could understand u bashing me if u had the winner but u didn't!! Good luck on ur future bets man. I'm out talk to u some other time

pulledclear

Never heard that before. Good luck in your dumpster!

JJJ

Are you going to post all day today $2 dollars to win on every horse and act like people care about your stupid picks guys prob betting betpoints not even real cash

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Are you going to post all day today $2 dollars to win on every horse and act like people care about your stupid picks guys prob betting betpoints not even real cash
    Guy is full of shyt.This is what he posted

BEST BET-#2 Zee Bros

Predicted Order of Finish

#2 Zee Bros
    #8 Claw Back
    #9 Undrafted
    #7 City of Weston

$10 EX BOX 2,7,8,9
    $60 WIN 2
    $20 WIN 8
    $10 EX 6/2,7,8,9

GL
    Cost $240 he got back $222 for an $18 loss.Then of course the other one he claims he won on Fiftyshadesofhay he has to redboard.It was 1 or 2 of the only races he didn't post after losing every other pick he posted.Besides that I think you're right that he plays with monopoly money.He would have been broke long ago betting like he does.

His act is typical.He acts like a dyck trying to get a reaction out of everyone so he can receive some sort of attention in his miserable life.As for his picks he does what every tout does, tries to cover all the bases so its a win win.Only he doesn't realize that most people that play this game for real see right through the smoke and mirrors.It is kind of amazing he still can't win.

He is a cancer to the forum and its best to just ignore him so that he doesn't get the attention/reactions he craves from here.I'm sure I can be brash sometimes when voicing my opinion so maybe I deserve to be trolled by these guys but when he tells STR to fck off because the troll doesn't even know there is more than one Dutrow then its obvious he is just here to start arguments,throw insults, and create an negative atmosphere because misery loves company.

Rbyrne

Exactly what I was thinking mike...u nailed it...he try's to bet almost every horse in some way every race to say oh well good shot got some back...anyone can go thru all his post and picks and notice he has lost alot over the last few days....il ignore him from now on he's so pathetic it's not worth my time.

pulledclear

Keep reaching scumbags cause Im the best you have ever seen. Envy is gonna eat you up!

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Guy is full of shyt.This is what he posted

Cost $240 he got back $222 for an $18 loss.Then of course the other one he claims he won on Fiftyshadesofhay he has to redboard.It was 1 or 2 of the only races he didn't post after losing every other pick he posted.Besides that I think you're right that he plays with monopoly money.He would have been broke long ago betting like he does.

His act is typical.He acts like a dyck trying to get a reaction out of everyone so he can receive some sort of attention in his miserable life.As for his picks he does what every tout does, tries to cover all the bases so its a win win.Only he doesn't realize that most people that play this game for real see right through the smoke and mirrors.It is kind of amazing he still can't win.

He is a cancer to the forum and its best to just ignore him so that he doesn't get the attention/reactions he craves from here.I'm sure I can be brash sometimes when voicing my opinion so maybe I deserve to be trolled by these guys but when he tells STR to fck off because the troll doesn't even know there is more than one Dutrow then its obvious he is just here to start arguments,throw insults, and create an negative atmosphere because misery loves company.

Yep never heard of the Dutrow "Crew". Never met them either. Dont know anything about the suspensions and ALL, and thats a big fckng all, the legal trouble[How they ALL havent been banned for life in New York is a political joke]. Yes I know very little about the subject so maybe I will start looking at those stupid fckng "Sheets".Keep reaching Shill.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Yep never heard of the Dutrow "Crew". Never met them either. Dont know anything about the suspensions and ALL, and thats a big fckng all, the legal trouble[How they ALL havent been banned for life in New York is a political joke]. Yes I know very little about the subject so maybe I will start looking at those stupid fckng "Sheets".Keep reaching Shill.

Why do you keep calling people shill's?