joemfbishop
    Update your status
    joemfbishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

harness racing questions.....

i have alot of questions out there for you horse racing fans.... a family member of mine recently got married to someone who has race horses . They race at meadowlands racetrack. I have been going to races the past couple of weeks , betting(not a clue on what im doing) , sitting in the owners box, and just hanging out ... and even though i am losing money betting on these horses (except when his win) , im having a blast doing it. But i need to get smart about this. Is there a horse racing guide for dummies or a website i can go too ? to learn all these different ways to bet and also to read up on what horses/drivers are actually good? any and all help would be greatly appreciated ...thanks

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Some good websites are DRF, And Equibase. They both have past performance data for harness, and Equibase gives out free picks as well. Do a google search on harness racing and terminology for the horses and you will be sure to find a lot more material. The Meadowlands website also has free analysis posted for each race. Have found it to be useful info.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

basically..at meadowlands..bet the bionic man timmy t. best driver there with a close second to yannick gringas