exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Yes.

bbyhill
    bbyhill's Avatar Become A Pro!

The supers are paying decent there

bbyhill

Looks like the track plays fast, was thinking of making Charles Town my regular track after the OakTree and Santa Anita regular meet that starts the day after Christmas. Will be playing Charles Town in between meets then settle in to Charles Town until OakTree starts again. I like the fact you can play there all year so you get to know the Jocks/Trainers and horses.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

It's a quirky track, sometimes speed is king, sometimes speed is death. If you catch a bias early, the payoffs here are as good as anywhere. Pay attention to the rolling doubles, probably once a night there's a combo that isn't covered, so make sure your offshore pays the full pool for a wager not hit on-track.

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

not usually but if I see it going i'll take a look

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

CTown is a great betting track. Good payouts, watch your track bias, give extra points to outside horses going 4 1/2F and inside horses going 7 furlongs. The 1 1/16M races are tougher to handicap. Horses shipping in do well, but get overbet, so look for value.

madmaxx

I think Fairplex has been pretty easy to handicap and for whatever reason is a "fun" track to bet. The ROI on Pedroza over there is always sick. I'll keep an eye on Charles Town more often.

bbyhill

Thanks for the heads up. Last week speed was king and looking for it to continue this week. Noticed a lot of supers being paid with all in for fourth.My horse partner just missed by a nose taking the full pool LOL he got paid for all for fourth. They were all 7 furlong races. I think the track is good for wagering, that is why I am changing over plus they run all year so you can get to know the trainers and jocks. Fairplex is fun to watch those horses blow the turn LOL Kayla Stra still scared to get through or ride on the rail. I hit decent at Fairplex early on with some watch horses from Del Mar. I dont care for the way Southern Cal is carding the card now for carryovers, however Santa Anita is one of my favorite tracks so will play both Oak Tree and regular meet , fill with Charles Town until it is my full time track Thank everyone.

madmaxx

I agree, its lame how the SoCal is playing towards the carryover. I enjoy Santa Anita...took a beating at hollywood and del mar. Ever bet Los Alamitos? They also run all year which is why I enjoy it.

Stra needs to get out of SoCal...she can't even cut it at fairplex.

bbyhill

Played the Quarters there at Los Al before.I did pretty good at Del Mar hit over 90% with my watch horses and yesterday hit with a watch horse at Fairplex hit the exacta with Lunch Money and my watch horse.

bbyhill

there were a few doubles that paid with the all, unbelievable