balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Best probables

I am just wondering if there is a place where you can find the most accurate probables. I use xpressbet and am getting frustrated with the disparity in what they list at the start of the race and what it actually ends up being. For instance, the last race I bet on was the #4 in race 6 at Penn to place which listed at $4.40 when the race started, but ended up paying $3.20. I know that is just the way it is pretty much everywhere, but I don't know if it is the same disparity everywhere or if there is somewhere where it is more accurate (closer to real time).

I would love to find something more accurate for obvious reasons

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Ive never seen any site predict a probable Place finish payout. I like to use twinspires as they are the best site that tells you what percentage of money wagered is on each horse in the WPS pools. Not sure if that helps.

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

That shit never changes, the race is running and they are still computing wagers and figuring out what their cut is, plus whatever they can get from breakage.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Thanks guys

I knew there is no place perfect on that. Just didn't know if some sites were a little closer than others.

I use twinspires as well. I will use theirs for a bit and compare it to xpressbet to see if there is a difference.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I've found xpressbet to be pretty accurate with the place/show probables.
    After the "simulcast dump" comes into the pool after the race starts things can obviously change.