nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tvg can eat a penis

I went from streaming every track except aqueduct, today i can only watch 5 tracks.

Fuk tvg, i am calling the racing commission as i type. Because i do not want any part of betfair.

These fuk boys need to upgrade to hd tv.,,,,,,,,,,,, lame

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

TVG seems like a sham outfit. Someone posted recently that TVG deducts 25 Cents from your account each race you wager. If true, that is absurd. A lot of tracks have free streaming on their websites, and Calracing streams all California racing live for free.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by easy-rider 66 View Post
    tvg seems like a sham outfit. Someone posted recently that tvg deducts 25 cents from your account each race you wager. If true, that is absurd. A lot of tracks have free streaming on their websites, and calracing streams all california racing live for free.

i have heard similar things.

Racing commission in nj getting flooded with calls.

I am expecting a call back from the racing office today.

I know parx stream for free other than that i went to 4njbets for my streaming.

I do not know if 4njbets was own by the state, a public private partnership or just out right owned by a private company, but i do know i never had a problem with them.

Just let private industry own everything including the ocean, parks, air every damn thing, i am so sick of all this ish.

To the informed ...........................peace be upon you

to the stupid and naive.................................ki ll yourself because you are useless

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i am so sick of all this ish.
    and they're all sick of your nappy headed ass too, mah nutty nizzle.
    when you thumbing a ride up to valley forge to see your Great White Idol-cecil127, anyhow?

back to the topic: you using tvg your stupid ass deserves to lose $.25 a bet.....only a stupid boon would play there. but there are plenty of them around so i see their point.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

you know what tvg just must of bought into nj it used to be 4njbets .com for all ny residents ...the entire format is changed and tvg is all over it ?

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    you know what tvg just must of bought into nj it used to be 4njbets .com for all ny residents ...the entire format is changed and tvg is all over it ?

that is correct.

zero answers from the powers.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Join ibetmohegan, that is pocono downs. You get all streams for the most part. Not NYRA and Kentucky tracks. Also Turf Paradise doesn't work.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

TVG continues to be the most disliked horsebet vehicle on the planet. Its been years since I've heard someone say they prefer it to another site. Several years ago I had access to HRTV and in hindsight I cannot believe I used to whine about a few things they did... if I ever get hrtv on my cable again I swear I'll never criticize anything they do! Right now it's tvg or nothing fffffffffffffffffffffkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

have both HRTV and TVG to watch. bet elsewhere. no complaints. less tracks on mon-wed due to tracks cutting their schedules. not tvg's fault. they are pik 4,5& 6 happy and spend too much time trying to lure you into those bets. HRTV flows along better (weak at nite though) better than the old days of practically nothing in the way of racing on tv.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I dont understand why anyone would ever play at TVG. Just way too many other options out there.

nate turner
    Update your status

Thank you tvg for try trying to charge me 3 dollars to watch live racing.
    I also want to thank tvg for saving me a lot of money, because starting today i will quit betting on horse racing.
    Thank you for also helping a dying sport , die faster.
    and most of all i want to thank the state of nj for selling a product that was great to a private company.
    This is what happens when public assets become private.
    Thank thank and thank you.