cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Mfp6!!!!!

This is why I dont play these friggin things! My day is shot after first fkn race! Way to start $60 in the hole... plus I ALWAYS start off slowly to see how the day might play out. On top of that I didnt cap the last few properly (wanted to single Newsdad and just found out he scratched). Good luck to anyone here playing that, you have to invest in P6 and the only reason I took a shot was for the $.10 min.
    wwwwaahhhh

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I singled the 10 in race 2 and lost by a nose. I would be live going into the 11th if not for that.

My tickets cost $4.80

Have you ever looked into conditional multi race bets? That can save you a lot of $$ while still giving a decent shot at cashing

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Bloody Hell Balls! I thought he was close to lead pipe cinch for WP, all over the 10,4,8 in ex,tri, sup... Feel for ya truly
    Don't do conditionals, I am best off going horiz. - I can score on 4 or 5 races per card but damned if I can string them. The Gambling godz keep me humble I guess. just not today, I sucked but it was my first day back hitting the pp's, sort of, since Bredders Cup.
    Good luck if you play more of those Rainbow6, I am done with them after being out after 1st race past 2 weeks! FWIW, I think my ticket last week was a mere $10 but still couldnt evcen buy an hours worth of drama for FSake!

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I would have lost in the final race anyway. Didn't have the 6 on any of my tickets.

I don't like the pick 6 and usually don't play them, especially at $2 minimum. I figure at $2 it would be too easy for me to lose good size chunks of money. However, I have been taking cheap stabs at it since it is just 10 cents.