BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The mother of all USA legal horse race betting promotions=pure $200 profit no risk

www.mutuelsonline.com read the promotions page banners on the home page.I played all conservative chalky favorites to win with $2 bets and made $200.You get a $100 signup bonus from Mutuels Online.You get $100 from payment processor Dwolla for making your deposit through them,you get $20 for making $100 bets on Tuesdays and you get rebates on every wager that show up in your account the next day.Playthrough is your initial $100 deposit,the Dwolla $100,the Mutuels online $100 and the Tuesday $20 bonus for a grand total of $320 playthrough.I got my $100 deposit back and $200 more all within a few days once Dwolla deposited my money into my Mutuels Online account which took a few days.Just follow the instructions on the homepage banners at Mutels Online.This OTB race book is governed by the Oregon state racing commission.Iron clad legal.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hmmmmm very interesting stuff.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

this is easy to do guys.,.if you like free money.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Never heard of dwolla? Is that something new?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I see the mutuels 100 bonus nice rules there what I dont see is the Dwolla 100 bonus?

MutuelsOnline Bet $100 Get $100 Promotion—Rules and Regulations
    1. Promotion is for new customer sign ups only.2. The bonus will be deposited into their account by noon eastern the next business day after theaccount holder has wagered a minimum of $100.3. Account holders will be notified by email when the $100 bonus has been credited to theiraccount.4. Customers who accept the $100 bonus may not withdraw funds from their account. It must bewagered. Once the $100 is wagered whatever is left in the account can be withdrawn.5. Wagering must be conducted through MutuelsOnline’s internet and/or telephone accountwagering system to be eligible for the $100 bonus.6. Only “individuals” legally allowed to wager will be eligible to participate in this program.Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, syndicates, trusts and other legal entities are noteligible to participate.7. Eligibility is limited to one person per wagering account per family, per household.8. Bonus money is non-transferable and has no cash value and there are no implied benefits otherthan those published or posted.9. If at any time MutuelsOnline becomes aware that an account holder is attempting to usedeception, partnering, or any other impermissible method, the matter shall be investigated by.If as a result of such investigation it is determined that an account holder has in fact attemptedto earn the $100 bonus via an impermissible method, such account holder will have his or herwagering account privileges revoked. The cash balance of any such forfeited account shall berefunded to the named account holder minus any sums attributable to reward dollars.10. MutuelsOnline reserves the right to exclude anyone from receiving the $100 bonus for cause.11. MutuelsOnline account holders are subject to all applicable state and federal tax requirements.12. MutuelsOnline reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and all decisions of
    MutuelsOnline are final.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry found it nice catch im in
    Dwolla, E-Wallet Funding
    Fast, Easy And Immediate Availability Once You HaveFunded Your Dwolla Account
    By Using Dwolla MutuelsOnline Will Match Your First DwollaDeposit 100% Up To $100.Use Promo Code “DWOLLA100”
    Mutuelsonline.com has partnered with Dwolla.com, a 3
    rd party E-Walletprovider, adding a new and easy way to fund your wagering account. Linkyour new Dwolla account to your MutuelsOnline account in the depositsection of the funding page. Fund your Dwolla account via a checkingaccount and you are off to the races. MutuelsOnline will offer you a 100%deposit match on your first deposit using this new method. Dwolla also onlycharges $0.25 per funding transaction. For more details click on our helpsection which offers a step by step outline to set up and fund.
    Terms and Conditions
    1. Deposit bonus match is good for $100 maximum. Any deposit in excess of $100 will be matched at $100. Any depositless than $100 will be matched 100%.2. Deposit match is only good for the first deposit using the DWOLLA method only. Any subsequent deposits are noteligible for match credit.3. All bonuses are deposited as a wagering credit the next business day and are not eligible for withdrawal.4. If deposited funds are returned as insufficient any wager credits issued are subject to deduction from account.
    5. This promotional offer is only available to one account per household (IP address, Mail address, Phone Number

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

so is this worth depositing?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I would say if you dont do this your missing out

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait I think its a combined bonus ...its not 2 bonuses on the phone will update

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Guy on the phone said you get both bonuses. Ill try and let you know

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I just signed up at Dwolla, it says it takes 3-5 business days to confirm the submitted banking information.

It will be next week sometime before I can even initiate a deposit to Dwolla, then another 2-4 business days before the funds are ready for use. I'll follow along here, looking to see how others have fared, hopefully it is 100% legit and both bonuses are given, if so I hope the offers are still in place once my deposit clears, I would try it for sure if others tell me they are satisfied.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by daoilman View Post
    I just signed up at Dwolla, it says it takes 3-5 business days to confirm the submitted banking information.

It will be next week sometime before I can even initiate a deposit to Dwolla, then another 2-4 business days before the funds are ready for use. I'll follow along here, looking to see how others have fared, hopefully it is 100% legit and both bonuses are given, if so I hope the offers are still in place once my deposit clears, I would try it for sure if others tell me they are satisfied.
    If you didnt want to wait that long from what I learned emailing there customer service is you can do the bet 100 get 100 deal with a different form of deposit and then when the dwolla is ready you then can use them and get that 100 dollar bonus. Odvious downfall is you would have to deposit 100 2 seperate times.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

one of the best legal pari mutuel sites out there....and their hats are waaay cool! been there for years and always get rebates the very next day. did the dwolla thing a few months back....legit. 100%
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Thanks Cecil. I wish my state would let me have an account there. Something to look forward to when this state I am in allows this.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    one of the best legal pari mutuel sites out there....and their hats are waaay cool! been there for years and always get rebates the very next day. did the dwolla thing a few months back....legit. 100%
    What are there rebates like? Im sure there not any where as good as offshore.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

like everything else: depends on what you push through the windows. couldnt hurt to check them out!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    If you didnt want to wait that long from what I learned emailing there customer service is you can do the bet 100 get 100 deal with a different form of deposit and then when the dwolla is ready you then can use them and get that 100 dollar bonus. Odvious downfall is you would have to deposit 100 2 seperate times.
    I like this idea better ......I had a littletrouble trying to email Mutuel my info so im faxing today to clear up the confussion. Im going to open a Dwolla after im in so I get both bonuses so basically 200 for 400 plus i'll save those and make 100 dollar bets on tues. Also a nice offer today from DRF im signing up for 100 they give you another 100 and if you make a bet in the first 5 days you get a free 25. Im going to have a lot of horse action for a while. Investing 300 to get over 620 my plan is to bet 6 horses between 2-1 3-1 for 100$ each
    if I hit 1 im even or a little better hits 2 at least dbl up hit 3 score. Hit zero lose 300 if this happens I'll fade brocks next play for 300

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I like this idea better ......I had a littletrouble trying to email Mutuel my info so im faxing today to clear up the confussion. Im going to open a Dwolla after im in so I get both bonuses so basically 200 for 400 plus i'll save those and make 100 dollar bets on tues. Also a nice offer today from DRF im signing up for 100 they give you another 100 and if you make a bet in the first 5 days you get a free 25. Im going to have a lot of horse action for a while. Investing 300 to get over 620 my plan is to bet 6 horses between 2-1 3-1 for 100$ each
    if I hit 1 im even or a little better hits 2 at least dbl up hit 3 score. Hit zero lose 300 if this happens I'll fade brocks next play for 300
    I like the last part if I lose just fade Brocks next play. Dont know about your plan to bet big on short priced horses but BOL.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Are the $100 bets an individual hundred dollar bet? Or you just have to bet $100+ on that day?

chitowncraig
    chitowncraig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4088

I'm out. Not available in Illinois, guess I will have to stick with twinspires and xpressbet.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by chitowncraig View Post
    I'm out. Not available in Illinois, guess I will have to stick with twinspires and xpressbet.
    Illinois license just expired, saw that on tvg.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok I signed up for DRF xpress bet put in 100 thru my bank so no fees for deposit or withdraw.
    Bet 100 on a horse name Ea 2nd at the Big A I win he got bet late but still paid 4.70 so I win 135
    Im suppose to get 100 for rolling thru my 100 deposit and another 25 for making a bet within the first 5
    days of opening the acct. If its there tomm Ill send the 235 back to the bank and free roll the 125 on 1 bet
    Or maybe bet 100 to win on something around 2-1 and use the 25 for an 25 exacta.
    Using the profits to do the Mutuel online then the Dwolla but im doing them seperate so there is no confussion on combined bonuses.
    Ill keep ya posted.
    Going DenverML today thenhammering the Texans tomm with the pts

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

DRF still wont relaese all my funds the deposit cleared my bank days ago.
    I wrote and told them BS

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Are the $100 bets an individual hundred dollar bet? Or you just have to bet $100+ on that day?
    Just 100 total

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chitowncraig View Post
    thanks for clearing that up, i deposited at betamerica and they had illinois on the drop down, took my sign and deposit and then when i try to bet says illinois not allowed.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    jus got an email saying visit your local OTB to bet, sorry

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post

Yeah, Xpressbet had a big sign on the main page today about no longer being able to accept wagers from Illinois.

balls2wall

...and thanks for the info on the site

I will be looking into signing up shortly

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

$200

God it feels good to live in the South and make enough money to laugh at $200 dollar bonuses.
    I'll spend more than that tonight on tips.

balls2wall

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    $200

God it feels good to live in the South and make enough money to laugh at $200 dollar bonuses.

yeah, I hear those male strippers make a killing in tips!! Is it fully nude where you go, or do they have to wear banana hammocks?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Honestly not even sure if the male strip club is open anymore. I guess women/gay guys just aren't as interested in supporting the industry. We used to have one, it was in the back of a night club and my sister would take me with her friends. I didn't mind the male strippers at all because my mind was squarely focused which one of my sisters friends I'd be fuxking later that night. As it turned out over time, it was all of them.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

tough economy

Slimpickens

$200

LOL, I hear what your saying but to small players a free 200 is extremely nice. No need to rip people in here.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

$200

Honestly not even sure if the male strip club is open anymore. I guess women/gay guys just aren't as interested in supporting the industry. We used to have one, it was in the back of a night club and my sister would take me with her friends. I didn't mind the male strippers at all because my mind was squarely focused which one of my sisters friends I'd be fuxking later that night. As it turned out over time, it was all of them.
    I have 200 that says the only thing legit in your fairy tale is that you went to a gay strip club and blew 200 in tips on a bunch of pole smokers.

Hankwins

$200 bonus is cool having to sign up for a special payment processor not worth it to me.

12 Last