Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Gulfstream Park Trip Horse 1st Race

Lets start this day out on a good note Brazilian Court Number 5. 50 win 100 place

Slimpickens

Sorry, wouldnt of posted if I knew he would go favorite off the 4-1ML.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4524

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Sorry, wouldnt of posted if I knew he would go favorite off the 4-1ML.
    I have no problem with that. In fact, please keep posting. We definitely need more people posting their picks here. GL. Do you play Hollywood Park?? I looked at it briefly a couple days ago, now I am trying to decide if I should play at all since it has been raining here.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    I have no problem with that. In fact, please keep posting. We definitely need more people posting their picks here. GL. Do you play Hollywood Park?? I looked at it briefly a couple days ago, now I am trying to decide if I should play at all since it has been raining here.
    On occasion I play Hollywood but not today. Primarily NYRA tracks and Gulfstream.

Im gonna take a shot in race 9 at Aqueduct with the #10 Our Mary Elizabeth. 2 races back she showed speed against much MUCh better while 1st off the layoff. Her last race didnt do any real running but it was an odd race in which a 10-1 and 23-1 shot ran 1st and 2nd the entire trip.Even the favorites didnt lift a hoof. She has bug boy up today, hoping she is on the lead, if not then then right off and this is a weak bunch. Good Luck.