playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Dont forget that you have live horse racing in the SBR book! Hell the races are on TV

I am sure that most guys here have DirectTv by now, so you get channel 602 or TVG. I guess that it might be a different channel number across the country, but I dont think so.

Race 3 starts in 15 minutes. I am betting 200 points on #1 to win. Who you got?

On a side note, this was the first year that I ever had satellite TV. DirectTv and the Sunday Ticket package was great! Of course it was for free, but even paying $100-300 for it really isnt that much money. Definitely worth the money

playersonly69

I am betting a trifecta wheel as well
    1,4,5/1,3,4,5/1,2,3,4,5,6,7

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't attract more sharps to the SBR Racebook pls

playersonly69

Lou,

NO ONE wins at horseracing! The take is just too high.

Have you limited trytrytry at the sbr racebook? He gambles alot on the tracks

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68445

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Lou,

NO ONE wins at horseracing! The take is just too high.

Have you limited trytrytry at the sbr racebook? He gambles alot on the tracks

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

You really think most people have satellite TV ? You probably think everyone still buys desktop computers, and cordless home phones as well.

Most cable providers have TVG.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

lou,how come no mountaineer and no woodbine/mohawk on the wager menu.monday & tuesday pm racing are really thin.mountaineer would be a welcome edition to the menu.mon nite you had yonkers only.woodbine/mohawk and western fair harness would also be welcome on the slow nights,at least.plus players can get free pp,s at these tracks.you don't have to blind bet.
    for pp'sgo to www.ojc.com (ontario jockey club) click on your track and find the pp's on the home page. for western fair go to
    www.westernfairdistrict.com . good luck,hope you consider these.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dugbug15 View Post
    lou,how come no mountaineer and no woodbine/mohawk on the wager menu.monday & tuesday pm racing are really thin.mountaineer would be a welcome edition to the menu.mon nite you had yonkers only.woodbine/mohawk and western fair harness would also be welcome on the slow nights,at least.plus players can get free pp,s at these tracks.you don't have to blind bet.
    for pp'sgo to www.ojc.com (ontario jockey club) click on your track and find the pp's on the home page. for western fair go to
    www.westernfairdistrict.com . good luck,hope you consider these.
    Hi dugbug15,

Thanks for your feedback.

We offer what's available by the feed provider, though some tracks were disabled for performance reasons or no volume.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok po you bet the the 1 but you never mention what track. If you are playing parx you can watch the races on espn.com

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woodbine (T) should be added.