TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

UK Races TSA Tips - Winter Season

Hi everybody, don't know if anyone follow UK races but I've decided to keep a thread with my daily selections.
    Hope to find something interesting during the winter on jumps and A.W.

SELECTIONS FOR 11/30

MUS 12.40 Kashmir Peak SP (1pt Win)

This 3yo gelding was very solid in his lonely start so far (a win in Market Rasen).
    Now in this juvenile contest will face a weak field, where the major opponent will be a modest flat Fahey product, actually traded very low and with a little interest.
    Dougie Costello (who is 9 from 56 on the jump track) a solid confirm after the previous success: the horse is clearly sent there to win.

WOL 4.55 Marmot Bay SP (1pt Win)

Beaten fav lto by Windforpower, even if she was first past the post.
    Just 5 opponents tomorrow and none of these is really competitive.
    Only thing bothering me is the booking of Jamie Spencer (22% SR at the track) for the other horse of mr. Osbourne on this race, Claude Greenwood, but his recent form was average at best.
    Already a distance winner and now available over the EV on the exchanges Marmot Bay seems a huge value bet to me.

MUS 1.45 Lord Wishes SP (1pt Win)

Impressive in his two start over bumpers so far, an hurdle debut with very high expectations for him.
    Brian Hughes got the ride so a very expert choice.
    He is unbeaten so fare and I think J P L Ewart will make all to give this gelding a chance to keep his undefeated record as long as possible.
    His half brother William's Wishes ended his career unbeaten, so a prospect to follow closely.

DON 3.05 Weston Lodge 6/1 @Bet365 *BOG* (1pt Win)

I close my daily selection with a real and interesting bet: a 7 runs race with no clear fav and I'm going with one of the overpriced.
    Tom George stable is in decent form and the horse had nice promises back to 2011 when he won a Class 4 event in Wth.
    Then two horrible runs with a couple of costly mistakes and I'm pretty sure we won't see a third time error.
    The early money on it seems to agree with my opinion and I'm really curious to see the real value of this 6yo gelding.
    He deserves at least a 4/1 price, if not shorter.

GL everyone.

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Musselburgh meeting was called off so 2 NR for today.

Weston Lodge steamed to 3/1 but went unplaced, whilst Marmot Bay got her revenge over Windforpower by a neck priced at Evens.

Balance:
    2 Runs
    1 Win (50.00% SR)
    0.00 £ P/L

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many thanks for these tips - what I appreciate is that anybody can post up a list of horses - what is crucial and gets you the respect you deserve - is the explanation and write up as to the reason why you like your selection.

Well done