beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

BetAmerica.com?

Is BetAmerica.com as reliable and trustworthy as TwinSpires or Xpressbet? I'm only considering it because I have long since maxed out my bonus offers at the other two sites. Anyone have any experience with these guys?

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

not yet, but I have been thinking about it for the same reasons. Played over 300 at twinspires today...got nearly a bag of shit in rewards....

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

It sucks that TwinSpires only gives back pennies on the dollar per amount wagered. However I do like their free race replay system and the free brisnet pp's.

BGboothA

I love twinspires...never had a problem with payout...I don't use the PP's but they are there. The replay system and the live video is the best in the business IMO.

I only have issue with the complete lack of rewards. It is not even pennies on the dollar. Part of me really wants to try BetAmerica and just use twinspires for the replays and what not.

Dahlonega337
    Dahlonega337's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Yes, I only use BetAmerica, never an issue with them, site is always up, been with them over three years, bonuses paid as soon as wager is made. Withdrawlas in my bank acct. usually next business day, sometimes even before they have taken most recent deposit from my bank. Great customer service.

Dahlonega337

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use bet america for tracks i cant get at compubet have been with them for awhile,but like the rewards and they are paid into account next day,you receive email telling you what you received can also talk directly to owner if any problem

Letsplayfast
    Letsplayfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

qqq
    Last edited by Letsplayfast; 09-16-12 at 08:49 AM.

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

I've played a ton of sites, so I'll give you back some feedback. BetAmerica is a decent site. I actually like their tournaments. They have ok rewards (better than twinspires but not as good as a lot of other ones). They are pretty limited on tracks.

Twinspires: Good streaming video, good free pp with wager of $2, has every track, bad rewards. I still use them quite a bit. I wager enough to get my free pp, and use them for the CDI tracks which a lot of sites don't carry (Churchill, Calder, Arlington, etc..) but their rewards are horrible.

Legit sites with the best rewards that I found:

Idabet.com and horseplayersbet.com: These are the two best in the business as far as I'm concerned. They have great rewards (especially on exotics). I do the bulk of my wagering on these sites, and average about 6% cash back. That's huge, and its credited to your account the next day. Some days I bet over $1k and its nice to get $60 back the next day. Plus they have good monthly rewards too. You're leaving money on the table if you are not using these sites for your bets imo. The only downside is they don't have free PP (which is why its still good to have a Twinspires account), and they have a lot of tracks but not all of them (missing the CDI tracks).

A lot of other sites are good for their initial deposit bonuses to help get some free money but as far as sites to use if you are a serious player and want good rebates nothing I found comes close to idabet and horseplayersbet.

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by dumbmoney View Post
    I've played a ton of sites, so I'll give you back some feedback. BetAmerica is a decent site. I actually like their tournaments. They have ok rewards (better than twinspires but not as good as a lot of other ones). They are pretty limited on tracks.

Twinspires: Good streaming video, good free pp with wager of $2, has every track, bad rewards. I still use them quite a bit. I wager enough to get my free pp, and use them for the CDI tracks which a lot of sites don't carry (Churchill, Calder, Arlington, etc..) but their rewards are horrible.

Legit sites with the best rewards that I found:

Idabet.com and horseplayersbet.com: These are the two best in the business as far as I'm concerned. They have great rewards (especially on exotics). I do the bulk of my wagering on these sites, and average about 6% cash back. That's huge, and its credited to your account the next day. Some days I bet over $1k and its nice to get $60 back the next day. Plus they have good monthly rewards too. You're leaving money on the table if you are not using these sites for your bets imo. The only downside is they don't have free PP (which is why its still good to have a Twinspires account), and they have a lot of tracks but not all of them (missing the CDI tracks).

A lot of other sites are good for their initial deposit bonuses to help get some free money but as far as sites to use if you are a serious player and want good rebates nothing I found comes close to idabet and horseplayersbet.
    I have seen HorseplayersBet before but never heard of idabet....have you ever had problems with payout? Really my main concern for obvious reasons.

dumbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    I have seen HorseplayersBet before but never heard of idabet....have you ever had problems with payout? Really my main concern for obvious reasons.
    Really I have had no problems with any of the us based sites I've tried and I've used a lot of them. Some just to get the initial deposit and then withdraw afterwards. (after rollover) Unlike offshore, since it is legal in the us (depending on your state) these are actually licensed, regulated, more legit, and safer than going offshore. A lot of sites have the same interface (which must be made by a 3rd party), but the interface is fine. Idabet and horseplayersbet are among these sites. I mostly use horseplayersbet, now, and haven't used idabet in a while but I didn't have any problems there. Most of these sites are on the pinpocket system where you can deposit with a DC instantly. There are fees associated with this but a lot of sites will credit you back the fees on deposits over $100. You then withdraw for free back to pinpocket, and can transfer the money back to your bank account via ETF for a $1 fee and it gets there in 3 days.

BGboothA

DumbMoney,

I am confused, I am looking at both idabet and horseplayers....it sure looks like idabets rebates are much higher? Why woudl you play at horseplayers instead? Am I missing something?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

im with twinspires ,,and i had no complain,,,the reward should be bettere,,,,,,,,payout the best

dumbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    DumbMoney,

I am confused, I am looking at both idabet and horseplayers....it sure looks like idabets rebates are much higher? Why woudl you play at horseplayers instead? Am I missing something?
    Neither track lists their daily rebate schedule online. Those are their monthly rebate bonuses listed, and it does seem like idabet now has better monthly rebates, but in my own testing horseplayersbet came out ahead slightly in daily rebates for me. I think some tracks prohibit them from posting the daily rebate info, but if you call them and have a question about a specific track's rebate schedule they may be able to tell you. The daily rebates vary depending on the track and the bet type. Exotics are more and some tracks are more than others. Some daily rebate examples I found at horseplayersbet last year were
    NYRA tracks (bel, aqua, sar): .5% WPS, 2% Exacta, 9% Exotics.
    Del: 3% WPS, 4.5% Exacta, 10% Exotics
    CT: 4% WPS,, 5.5% Exacta, 10% Exotics.

Some of the west coast tracks have smaller rebates like Del Mar is only 2% exotics. A lot of it has to do with how much the track charges the site to carry the simulcast.

That was the schedule last year it may have changed since then, but my total rebates avg about 4-7% total a day depending on my action. In addition the sites give monthly bonuses over a certain amount of action. The monthly bonuses at ida are better but their daily were worse so it made more sense for me to play hpb. If you are serious about it I'd suggest you deposit in both (at least that way you will get the initial deposit bonuses), and see which one works better for you. They send you an email every day with your total rebate amount.

dumbmoney

Also if you are looking for a good one time deposit bonus, dayatthetrack.com is the best I came across. $200 bonus for $200 deposit (have to wager $400 before making a withdrawl). They have ok rebates too. But are much more limited on tracks they offer. No NYRA etc...

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I just signed up at BetAmerica...I have been looking for a site to bet the dogs

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

day atthe track.com & paydog.com,both have dog betting and video.also big jackpotbetting.com has dogbetting.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Who has the fastest payouts?