Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Any harness racing followers?

We just started getting US Harness Racing live in Australia again so just thought i would see if there was anyone out there who follows it closely. Would love to start having a bet on it so any help or tips would be great. Feel free to message me

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/

check this site daily for (free) PP's.

not too many harness heads here but once in a while we post some plays. feel free to fire away with anything you like/see or think is worth mentioning.

i like Saymynamesaymyname in the 10th at Yonkers tonight

MrBrown
    MrBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

cecil, maybe you know, in the 10th here, the trainer on the 5, Abe Stoltzfus, this can't be the driver from the 70's and 80's is it?

cecil127

THAT i dont know but i WIL find out for you and get back to you.

MrBrown
    MrBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks, he dropped off the earth it seemed, he used to travel from Amish country every night to drive at Liberty Bell and Brandywine (rest their souls) and he was one of the best mostly unknown drivers I've ever seen in all the time I've followed harness.

cecil127

if anyone can "fall off the face of the earth" (in this day and age) it'd be an Amishman
    very popular name (in the community) but the trainer/mentor/friend of mine has been "in" since the early 70's and would remember/know if it was him or not...

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have gone to the Meadowlands for years now in Jersey. Nice fields, fastest times, good tote payoffs. I don't follow as closely as I used to but still a nice track to play and watch.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Have gone to the Meadowlands for years now in Jersey. Nice fields, fastest times, good tote payoffs. I don't follow as closely as I used to but still a nice track to play and watch.
    Yeah the Meadowlands is one of the best Harness Tracks in the country.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

i love harness racing,follow yonkers meadowlans,harrahs that circuit of horses,like a few this week coming up,Mrs fidget at yonkers is due to race at yonkers post 3,been racing in sire stakes...waiting on her