Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

[QUOTE=Dark Horse;15799348]Do you really think I'm going to cheat here to make myself like good? If you're going to distrust this, fine by me, but my pre-race method shows Willy Beamin to run a very strong race. I would have given him a Beyer projection of 97 or 98. I don't know what he won the race with.

Also, it would seem he didn't spend a whole lot of energy in the previous race, which he easily won by 6 lengths, running just a 84 Beyer (11 below the 95 he had run back in June).

Willy Beamin got a 97 beyer. Looks like your method was spot on. But it does seem strange that he could jump 13 points on 2 days rest.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 08-28-12 at 08:17 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Willy Beamin got a 97 beyer. Looks like your method was spot on. But it does seem strange that he could jump 13 points on 2 days rest.
    I don't think the number is that strange. It's seems stranger to me that he actually won this particular race with it. Last year's King's Bishop went down to the wire with Caleb's Posse inching out Uncle Mo. Both earned 105 Beyers. Sometimes the best horse wins, sometimes the least worst horse does. It doesn't look any different when they cross the wire, but there is a difference.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    then dont cheat
    In a perfect world.

In a non-perfect world, when a guys has paid his dues, the slate is clean. A 45 day suspension is not a life sentence. The court of public opinion may not understand that, which is why I would pretty much take any kangaroo court over it. And I have zero faith in kangaroo courts.

Cheers guys. Time to get back to this great game of ours.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    In a perfect world.

In a non-perfect world, when a guys has paid his dues, the slate is clean. A 45 day suspension is not a life sentence. The court of public opinion may not understand that, which is why I would pretty much take any kangaroo court over it. And I have zero faith in kangaroo courts.

Cheers guys. Time to get back to this great game of ours.
    its not a life sentence, Its the repeated offenses over and over and over and so on for years, That is why he will always be a cheater.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

labeling someone because of a mistake they made is to bad because my neighbor is a meth cook and he got busted before , and then some years later got busted again, and now years later the law enforcement officers probably still think hes a meth cook, and I dont know how he lives because has no job and a nice ride and things. Realy good guy , hes hilarious and has some older children and a realy hot gf or wife

First 12